Sunday 7 January 2024

Wont let Go

I won't let go of my Grief, it is all I have... all that is left of my life... a Rouge tear rolled down my cheek, and I wondered where it came from, just for a second I was lost in immutable grief like a skipped CD that endlessly repeats the same moment, if only only only echoes in the caverns of time, if only I had done "this then that would not have happened..."

Don't fool yourself, fate is entirely character-based, not accidental or inevitable consequences, and time Lines can be avoided, by the action of active intelligence alone, you could have done it all but you got sloppy and you got Lazy, people who make it don't fake it... 

or get slow stupid and laid back but keep going like a Roller Coaster without intermission, only the brave survive the mental torment of transition, i.e. very few people go to the heaven afterlife we all expected, it is a different aspect dimension than you are used to:

you live in the spirit; but even in the flesh, the semiconductors of the soul have an equal attraction to the third polarity of halfway intermediate evil, can you survive in a world filled with Dishonest People? Can you cleanse yourself of Self, can you Murder your EGO, if you do; you will live without guilt fear or Hatred in your own Heart...


No comments: