Wednesday 17 January 2024

Bespoke crematorium

I want investors, to open a bespoke Crematorium... not kidding... what we do with the dead is our own business... when they took my mother's Body, apparently, I had no right to keep Her Skull intact...

Instead, they smashed it to pieces too small to put back together... now all I have is 3kilos of ash with a few fragments, and chips of bones, I have been through it to try finding Her, but nothing is left but fertilizer, but Mu grandMother is another Story I went through Her remains, and found a finger bone they missed, I keep it in a gold locket round my neck, along with 32 hairs from BOO, the lost love of all time...

People have the right to ROT, Keep the skeleton of your dearest, it will one day become a fashion of the elite... mark my predictions...

it is unfair to dictate to dust, let the bones LIVE


Wow for now... don't forgive me yet..

No comments: