Thursday 18 January 2024

This little bit of Life...

As an ordinary Pleb, I must say how grateful I am for this little trickle of Life that is mine... I have had wonderful (relative to the observer) experiences over time, like everybody does I guess... 

like having full-on Sex for the first time, all of 5 seconds in duration, but still fun for me, at the time... She Raped me, truly, I didn't know what was going on, I was a real dim dum virgin at 19, She said "Sit on the Bed" after she dragged me up to her room, she was 15, and fully educated in the means of sexual union in a snap...

I sat on the bed, She said to lay down and relax, (remember I am simple) so I did, then she started playing with my crotch!, I raised up to object, and she said "dont worry I won't hurt you" and she manipulated my Manhood till I was Hypnotised with pleasure, i.e. SEDUCED... (it sounds like the wrong way round)

But that is the way it really was, I was excited and afraid at the same time, she unzipped me so I was out proud and quite erect, I forgot my fear of a tight foreskin which I thought would RIP if I ever pulled it too far back...

But I was her Servant she totally dominated me, and only wearing a short Nightie gown she Straddled me and guided me into her hot pot of honey... which rocked shocked, and aroused me in an instant, the second time she went down on my shaft... I exploded with an ejaculation worthy of remembrance like Mount Etna or Vesuvius squirting into an empty space... she felt me coming and was visibly pissed off and disappointed...

and that was it...

Another pleasure I have enjoyed much more is mastering the Art of self-deception in masturbation, not to mention my adoration of Alchohol and Mary Jane, Yeah I had some fun and I am ready to go, baby... I had enough of all this deluded bullshit they call Life, I am ready steady and Prepared to say goodbye, It was fun but it got boring after a long long time...

when you realize you will never be Tarantino or Walt Disney, its time to die... bye bye diddly dum diddly Dee... just another bottle of Proof before I submit to the slaughterhouse, its coming to a town near you much sooner than you thought/think

Though inconceivable and unbelievable that is the truth...



are you ready to live or die?...

No comments: