Thursday 25 January 2024

X therapy

I have been listless restless and pretty clinically depressed for years, and I am trying to find a way out of it, An Xbox One was the answer I bought it on a whim last week on eBay, I had already gotten through x3 Xbox 360's since I was 54 coz I burnt them out one by one; now I'm 70 I thought it was time to upgrade for a slicker faster performance,

I used to get totally lost in Gaming even long before that and let me say it did not disappoint after the 3 hours it took to get it properly set up and Internet-connected, I was playing WWII (by Activision) till 5am this morning... and dare I say it... I had fun... almost gave up a few times when it got too tough to complete, but I kept on trying and got through so far...

it is not a cure for Depression, but it certainly helps... and keeps your mind active and involved, even though it is an artificial fantasy... That is what we all need; excitement that comes from a box of Tricks... that hurts nobody and yet gives satisfaction for an artificial reality that feels very real... and beats all the delusions of romantic love... which is Bullshit...

romantic love only exists deep in the DNA to get you to fuck or get fucked... it is as disgusting and slimy as that... it is the curse of a short meaningless life full of self-satisfaction and desire... without a clear conscience... but plenty of guilt and much misery thereof...

No comments: