Monday, 8 November 2021

Mr Beast = @ gates of insanity

I am backward, must be I just discovered the most compulsive nonsense and suspension of mediocrity on this speck of filth... 



I cannont believe I just discovered this channel considering its popularity and massive 4b Hits... my verdict is = it is the most ridiculously entertaining and unpredictable content ever uploaded by the human race... 

Jimmy is nothing short of a modern-day "Leonardo Da Video" I love the way all the boys stick close and share so much, I cannot believe this is actually real, so much cash money... how is this possible??? You blow my mind and give me a hard-on by sheer excitement... 

I am scared to subscribe coz I don't have a passport and I don't like flying... as I live in UK so far away... every vid you have made is unique to all of living civilized experience in complex intellectual confounding content without ANY EQUAL on the Globe... it BEATS

SQUID GAME for content and satisfaction...

I am truly impressed and Punchdrunk = Clickdrunk with the fun you brought to my empty life.... thanks '~'  ILUall4evrXx

Good luck to all your contestants... and future winners... !

No comments: