While on out on our regular 3 (2hrs daily) walks to various forests and parks daily, of 3 forests nearby I chose 'This one' and we had an encounter, with a half ripped apart Pidgeon that had one wing ripped so badly you could see into its thorax all red meat, it blinked and every few seconds sorta kept itself from falling asleep to no doubt die,
I tried to touch it and it panicked, so did I, I stood there for almost 14 minutes, and in that time it started to droop and flag... i.e. it would repeatedly drop its head and then pick it up again, it was on the way out, only minutes or a few hours to die, or be finished off by the fox that we disturbed that was eating it beforehand...
I was as sick and sad as an observer can possibly be, and over time I determined to let Nature take its course... I said a tiny prayer, and said my final Goodbye, just like when I kissed Boo's Cold nose and said... 'Goodbye my darling'
when they took Her from my hands, to deliver Her to the cold room, then the transport to the Incinerator filled with maybe many other dead animals, who knows I was not there... they probably just threw Her into the flames without thought or consideration for sentimentality... I was and still am as close to that day as if it had never ended... 821 days today,
I count every minute hour day and week not to mention month and each phase of the Calendar... since I kissed Her forever goodbye...
Life is a cunt you only just get out of it, then you want to jump back in... for the comfort of the Womb where nothing mattered at all... the Zygote time forgot:
Death is all around us it makes sense to be awake and aware of this... of you may lose your life through Shock or sudden unexpected reaction... a Heart attack is all about the unforseen,
No comments:
Post a Comment