ANY LYRICISTS OUT THERE Please Use that Phrase FREE OF INCRIMINATION, Especially Country Music Would bees, its a fuking great NEW PHRASE that has yet to go VIRAL... please make it happen, I'd be so proud to have said it for probably more than the first time, it tells a story in the title, so the song will be what HAPPENED, good or bad like most country Stuff these days, Anyhows... I DIGRESS (not to impress, its natural when you have a Ham Salad Sandwich with Mayo for a Brain)
I am not an Adult, I am an adulterated ageing Adolescent who never got too much practical sense, today I drove a long way through deep English Countryside on an Odessy to "Mount Noddy RSPCA" of course it exists! I went there...
and met 1 Dog a Very Large (with the weight and mass of a 14yr old Boy) I couldn't Lift him even if I tried... But he was very Sweet and Gentle and Personable... (I can't Tell you His Name as RSPCA keep Dog identities secret with NEW NAMES, to Frustrate ex-owners/Abusers finding them)
He was wonderful I got a TON of therapy just touching him, but I am too Old to keep him properly Exercised, and he was 10yr old btw: thats not a problem I'm an old man why shouldn't I get an old Dog, a Puppy would outlive me, and be Alone after my passing, who knows, I am mostly Melancholic Alcoholic right now, Crying as I type...
I never Drive with a Drink anymore, I took the piss for over 100,000 miles Drunk out of my mind at 90mph, with a 3 litre Old Merc I once had, but I got BANNED 2 times luckily the second time was only 11 days AFTER it would have been an AUTOMATIC 3 YEAR ban... I think I just told you that, its the Relaxing feelings of a nice Drink and a few Fat Whizzbangs...
over 10 years by 11 Days!! or I would have had a 3 year ban in 2012 not just 13 months like the last time in 2012, did I just Yes say that? I am not removing it so you can see how hard it is for me to think Coherently... and pretend to be sane
I don't Blame anyone except My Half Brother, who really gave me Hell all my formative years, He never was a friend or a Brother, He could have guided me so much but didn't... He abandoned all of us, However, He is soon to pass from chronic Inhumanity, a Sudden stroke will paralyse his ability to think, because of dilated arteries caused by DRINK...
Anyways, 2morr I'm going to See a little GAL called Penny, 2yr old, Border Terrier, Who has Behavioral Problems she was returned twice back to the rescue centre, Because she looked so Sad, don't accuse me of Anthapamophism* (I CANOT BELIVE SPELLCHECKER DIDNT SUGGEST A CORRECTION FOR THAT LAST WORD*, my unconscious mind is breaking through to actuality.... Give me 5, who can spell that after 8 units of good old Ethel Alcohol HUH? its a minor Blog Miricle, The Sprirt of The veritable Lord is with me, is it a sin to think such things?
to Love and Recevie Love in purity and truth is beyond worldly definition to begin to explain, if it even is explainable, wot the fuk do I know?
Just to try to feel better by thinking of other living things that could benefit from your "love" is not a bad thing, I want Guinea Pigs and Rabbits Too, I have dozens of Spiders, but they dont let you Pet them SHUCKS... I really want a Farm and 2 Female cheaters, just like on cheap cable TV...
So Now I am sufficiently Boozed-up 4 cans of lager and a few nips of Vodka, I know my SAFE LIMITS, DUH... coz I can still manage walking though a 3D UNIVERSE filled with mysteries Beautys and much Sorrow, May I live to Touch the body of another in equanimity and Symmetry of Reciprocity via soul contact the timeless connection of 2 as 1 even for a summer or a moment,
to be at one with the entire galactic cosmos, and your DOG, that is my intent, to Give a home to the homeless and unwanted, if I were in a Kennel Who would want me, To be or not be Dog or Rat send me a friend ASAP I am an entity in need of Spiritual intimacy that Money and Sex never Ever Achieve, I wonder if you have the slightest idea of where I am at on this?
So Macaroni Cheese for me tonight, and then a night Of Multiple Screens all around me giving me the illusion that something is happening ATM I am OVERDOSING ON ENDORFINES with the rivers of tears I am crying right now, and every day and every night forever into infinity... I don't need MORPHINE, MORPHINE NEEDS ME... coz it don't hit it,
Layers of life by the day to get to the deeper places you must experience Mortifying agony of the broken BONES and TORN SKIN, till it makes you SCREAM and the Reality hangs you like a criminal or smothers you in Flames, any which way NOBODY GETS OUT O HERE ALIVE
Without Written Premonitions and a .45 you'll be helpless
Bye Bye for a few hundred thousand seconds... I will only Die if you LET ME, you may be Surprised theres not even a MILLION Seconds in one day, its around 864.000 I havent checked recently, but ETERNAL NUMBERS dont tend to CHANGE, The numbers that make life are the infinite numbers a CASINO would never put odds on...
The Infinite optimism of a better tomorrow is beyond any calculation, dont you agree? to part of this? The odd of total HAPPIEN$ESS even in one month is rare but always desirable..
you are now part of me, and I you; we are now mutated in each others minds by a mere Blog we become closer by the Compassion of the infinite fogiving soul... by the interference of neurones across a sea of distance I still Feel Your presence Boo, Honey, Danni, Janis, Jackie, Lorraine, Mother, Ect... Dad You were a CUNT but I guess I will have to put up with your Bullshit in HELL where both us m/fuckers will dwell Any hows
I fuckin Love you
Thats IT...
all the value of my life is to thank you,
THAT IS IT (period)
PPS
000 I must Tell you the truth, the sellotaped message was not as mentioned it Was FREE PLEASE TAKE ME,
I was just being playful and Lyrical without administering the absolute truthe upon Y'all and you Know I never want to Piss you around
Coz You feed me when you read Me... Thanks to unknown entities Kind or Bad Good or Sad, I can teach you one thing and it is beyond EASY
BE NOW BE KIND BE GOOD DO GOOD WISH GOOD
as hatred of any kind decays the purest Heart...
Make it a NEW START '~'
I am not a Religion Yet, BUT IM THINKING ABOUT IT MY SWEET ONLY EVER LOVING DARLING
BOO, O How I miss You by the Second each hour carves slices in my Heart... No Greater Love have I ever Known
Love to All !!
can u ever get enough of the BETLES
the Beatles cure Sadness
No comments:
Post a Comment