Saturday, 21 September 2019

Seeking Atomic Intimacy

Yesterday was another abortive Adventure into hidden farmland of Fareham a Mud Bog where a town was founded... to a Hill retreat called "The Stubbington Ark" (RSPCA Animal shelter) but it got Railroaded as I had an appointment to See a little Border Terrier, but somehow while I was being interviewed - De-Briefed on the Dog, Somebody else got in ahead of me? no Sweat...

I accept it with fatalistic grace, so I drove 80 miles to see a Dog that wasn't there, so to speak, but they let me walk a Scatterbrained 10yr old Cross Staffie who would not make any contact or bonding with me whatsoever... Boo was a "Spiritual Intellectual" compared to this Poor beast from the Streets, A Stray no less...

This morning I got a Call from Mount NODDIE, about a Dog someone else had shwn interest in, but had since changed their minds for a few reasons, so as "SIR DIDDIMUS" his title, was on my massive favorites list in my RSPCA account info, they called me and said

"Still interested in Sir Diddimus" what do you think I said? so I am going back to see Him meet Him Greet him, walk talk and fuss with Him, and make Him my Buddy... please pray that we will bond, this is Him, He is a German Spitz, quite a small Dog, buy hey size dont matter when you got a Big Heart... huh?















He reminds me of Dannis Dear Doggy who was all black almost certainly to have passed by now, Please accept my Shared Sorrow and heartfelt grief I am drenched in the verisimilitude of Dantes trip to hell, I appreciate the depth of your Loss Xx

Que Sera Sera, just to have something to look FWD to lifts the spirits and charges the Soul with HOPE, Donating all my good wishes to you, who also reciprocate in the quietness of the heart, We share more than you could ever imagine except in Dreamland, I hope you survive every Nightmare = Alptroum in Deutch...

when you run out of Kleenex, I will Drink your Tears and Inject them into a Vein ~

Do you Like Country Music? check this Favorite of mine... I love American Music espessially the Blues Country and gospel, no other Culture is finer in all  Recorded history, these people saved us wot more do I have to say?



BOO IS A PART OF AL MY OUT/INPUT 4eternity in every Sentence and Phrase SHE IS ALWAYS A PART OF ME

No comments: