He is Cool in the Car and doesn't jump into the front like many a Dog can do and has done... in one day we have walked 3 miles maybe, over 4 walks, now the routine is after the last walk, He gets Groomed, otherwise, the hair will knot and clot and he responds so wonderfully well to it, it is great to have a little Pal that can share my tiny life,
our first night sleeping together He allowed me after an hours persuasion to pick him up, (which I was told he would not tolerate, so I took it real slow, and after 9 unforced attempts, he "Got it" and sat on his rear with one front leg up as if to say "go on then Pick me up" the reverse is also now learnt "getting off"
as my Bed is almost 3ft off the floor, it is of NORWEGIAN (wood) design, as so much space is WASTED beneath a Bed, it's called a Captains Bed by Generic Design, I like it cos it keeps the Rats of the Bed I found em by the Dustbin and took em home I was so lonely...
I had the best night sleep for 6 weeks since My late Beloved expired in front of me gasping for Air, I think she stayed awake all night just so I could be with Her when She died... that cracks the smoothe porcelain surface of my heart with almost 2000 days we spent together in many flaws that make a Diamond WORTHLESS...
and Though I Have Sir Diddiemus I have cried a ton while with Him, thinking back of places we now return to, like Benbow ponds today, I was Choking on tears half the time, the other half was delighted to see a vital little life spring like a Lamb,
He was Cool with all the Dogs he met, no crazy fits of barking or biting I was both blessed and amazed... He does need Constant REASSURANCE just like me so we have that in common... hey No problem...
When was going a bit further for the benefit of another... a Mental Abnegation of all reason... we had a walk just an hour ago around the Football park across the road, It had been raining hard, his FUR got quite wet with deep puddles and short legs, but Joy entered my Being just Seeing him happy and frolicking sniffing and snorting, This 8.3kilo ball of VITALITY is now living with me thanks to some very special People who helped this small miracle happen for sure and pulled a few strings at personal risk I guess? but they saw I was sincere and Legitimate...
no names required, just thanks and Gratitude to help heal my tortured mind a soul these past 6.3 weeks of unadulterated Misery and the deepest SORROW I HAVE EVER KNOWN, no fuking kidding, Boo's passing has nearly Destroyed me in so many easy quick ways,
Off the Vodka almost; I have a half Litre Bot with 90% left so I kissed it tonight to help me unwind from the NODDY REVISIT, WHY?
I had to drive all the way back to MOUNT NODDY to PAY for Sir Diddimus, (COZ THEIR CARD READER WAS KAPUT, I had to return with CASH £185 in case you wondered) so I was quite worried He would think He was going back... for GOOD, God Forbid, He has a Story btw:
His first 2 years were with one home, then he was taken to RSPCA for RECYCLING then another Home had him, also for 2 years, that was 2 Years AGO, so he has had 2 abortive attempts at finding a FOREVER HOME (as they say in the Lit) How do you reckon I will Do? all the way to the dust Baby... you may have worked out he is AROUND 4 yrs, time is nothing the moment of NOW if respected correctly is the best taste of imminent approaching Mortality, therefore... the best reason to Live and Give as long as you live, time is short Love is eternal, (let's hope so) so get busy Living with a life full of Giving...
the time you take to take care with time is the most precious thing you can ever learn, sound like a Cheap Cliche...
BUT when you long for something long gone, you can then Bleed with reget all the time you wasted not loving the people and Animals that actually love you Back...
Wasted Lives are the International NORM, Look at San Fran,
(I now realise I need to write a WILL just to see he is ALRIGHT after my disposal) I have a few folk ideas, I never want to see SIR D in Kennels Again,
This is 3rd time Lucky, I will move Heaven and Earth plus my old body to do what is required to do the best for him FOREVER, he will get what he missed, plus 10, Whatever it takes to Adjust him to calm normality and a sence of BELONGING (so important to sentient life forms) that you BELONG in a place of security and familiarity of expected behaviours, not a HELL of Cruelty, My only fear is that He is loved well after me, its not such a big ask, but to people without a heart, that means nothing, for example
there were 2 ENORMOUS SUPERFAT LADIES at NODDY'S when I Saw Sir D, before I picked Him up forever (as you must 3 times before you Adopt) and they were DISPOSING of a 12-year-old Jack Russel, who was Lovelly, they wanted RID OF IT so they could enjoy the Money coming to em, for holidays in the Sun and Black Boys with Big Dicks to SATISFY EM, She said a Magical Phrase (one of these WARDROBES of Pig n Chicken fat)
"I HAVE POWER OF ATTOURNEY" OMG I know what that means...
They are taking some old persons Possessions, sounds CRIMINAL TO ME, they are robbing some poor old Fart who Died, now the forst thing to clear their path was to GET RID OF THE DOG, who I can tell you is in Distress, (What do they care, they got all the money and the House)
God please DO NOT HAVE ANY MERCY on the HUMan race, we are a DISGRACE to evolution,
But please wait till I and Sir D is/am DEAD to execute your Judgement, beyond that when I have posted this, I am getting into Bed with a loving Furball who for some unknown reason kinda likes me...
I had the best nights sleep with Him next to me Last night since my Beloved Passed in front of my eyes, The worst day of my life I Swear, I never cried so hard for so long for anyone, not even my Mother:
the best Advise I could give to ANYONE in emotional pain is a Quote from The Beatles... LET IT BE
However, you interpret it always makes Perfect SENCE
This is who we are talking about this is SIR D

No comments:
Post a Comment