He knows when I am even beginning to get ready to go out, he knows when my Polo shirt goes on "Something is gonna happen" and gets ALERT AWARE AWAKE AND AMAZING...
Hes not fond of Hugs so much or kisses to the Face, but I can live with that, it's early days, I really expected him to be a Yapping Problem Dog, but No, with me he is quiet and calm, could be we share Testosterone or something, Coz I never had a BOY DOG ever before, Always gentle Girls (I hate to call em BITCHES coz they were all better behaved and more faithful and loving than any Woman = we should reverse the terminology)
but here is an amazing discovery from our first-morning pre-walk preparation, I was putting on his Harness (I HATE COLLARS) and was feeling for the strap beneath him when I discovered he had a Stiff tiny Willy, I was both embarrassed and shocked!...
Just Like a Man who holds the resistance to piss all night, usually ends up with a Stonking Fully engorged Penus, every man knows what I am talking about, so at least now I can tell when he has a full bladder, therefore I will be checking his privates to gauge the state of his needs from now on... does that make me gay?
little joke to prove I am Emotionally healing, The weather is like the inside of a Soiled Nappy... that needs Changing... or the tip of a tampon just after its inserted... (more proof of my wits range and unmitigated latency, BEWARE, NEW READERS, YASNY) (you ain't seen Nothin yet)
I keep just wanting to go out with Him, but the weather as stated, and I want to keep him on a Routine that is cyclic and timely, so both of us can be Syncronised in Simpatico Anyhow I Digress, But let me tell you this
Hope is rising Like the Sun
No comments:
Post a Comment