Collected My little Boy, and I am already EXHAUSTED, but I don't feel quite so empty or lonely tonight... I am committed for all time/life...
so let me get on with it... and thanks for your good silent wishes, however hard it may get I will go the full Term or the "Long Haul" as Danni used to say...
Peace back to you if you wished it in advance... the most certain way to find deep fulfilment and Soul satisfaction is simple...
Love with all your limited intelligence, as Love exceeds all intelligence, be good do good wish well and hope always and when you see a life that needs assistance, Step in and save the day and that Soul...
with all the love you had to spare anyway!
it's a Non-Brainer if you seek eternal hope find a Life to reach it in
either yours or another who is more deserving,
Simple, a Great Man once said
"Love is all you need"
I don't know who it was but oh Boy,
He Nailed it!!
Thursday, 26 September 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment