Wednesday 14 August 2019

Sadly Sadder than ever

Being Close to Death brings some Relief, OH I scream BOO to come back to me, but that's crazy, she is wrapped up stiff n Dead in the back of my car, let me tell you I dont care about anything anymore, where ever She is, is where I want to Be

''LIFE IS CRUEL MISERY RULES'' eventually...

Such tender gentle Feelingful Love, I fear I will never know again in all the short rest of my life... Misery Misery is all I want and Seek, I Do not ever want or need to smile again, it would be pointless and Empty,

the One who brought me love from nowhere has gone back to anywhere for all I know, is Hard and very DEAD in the back of my Car STILL at 12:11 wed 14th Aug... I am in Despair and dont know if I can ever get good sleep again

why should the Lord have any Mercy on me, so many others deserve so much more than I am asking for, let them who deserve get it all without reserve,,,

May peace know your name +

No comments: