Sunday 7 July 2019

In for the Final...

I'm already Crying and they only sang 'Stars n Stripes' I got Burritos Beer Baccy Mary-Jane and a comfy reclining chair to suppurate in, I am in the Mood for Good entertaining play from the hearts of living champions USA the most accomplished Team in History...

Go America, it's 'only a game'... in the meantime I Shot some more Stills today, wanna See um? I like to multi-task, let me load the 128gb SD card from the Camera and go through em, hold on...

I just got a Funny feeling Holland will win on penalties.... let's see if I'm right... I saw a HERON To-day look



in fact, I saw something I maybe shouldn't have seen... a tiny bald Pussy through a second-floor Gym window... I Almost got a hard-on when I saw this back on the monitor, 




Yum-Yum... 25 min into the Game and so far ZERO, Gonna crack another Beer roll a Joint and Cheer the champions on... Go Yanks '-' show the World whos BOSS, I think this will end in PENALTIES...

Bless em All +

No comments: