Saturday 6 July 2019

Beautiful Strange n weird

Hey Kids... wanna see what I saw, it confused and dumbfounded me as I approached it from a very long way... ART Should always be confounding yet understandable... this is a Picture Blog, not a Drone Blog again OK, I treated myself to a Nikon DSLR for Xmas with x2 Lenses an 18-55 and a 55-200mm ZOOM, so when I don't DRONE, I take a few pics instead, almost as exciting, to steal something and take it home with you, (CLICK IMAGE FOR ORIGINAL SIZE)



what the Hell is it!...



Hold on there's more





It almost looks like a Woman's Body from the side... But you'll be amazed it is 25ft tall and HOLLOW it rings like a bell and only weighs under a TON, but nobody knows how it got there, or WHO MADE IT... I admire an ARTIST WITHOUT EGO... personal identity is insignificant, let the Beauty of "His/Her" Work speak for itself... here is what it actually is, as I walked toward it I could not make visual sence of it until....





BOO for Scale... its The Adoration of our second best friend to Man, The Wonderful HORSE, Big Strong and Gentle Slaves to Mankind, used and Abused, like here at the POLO park, Billionaires send their teams to play and watch from thousands of miles away... who never attend the "Games People Play on Horses" but watch from GERM FREE ROOMS IN SWITZERLAND...



Boo has a lovely Bottom, coz I keep it clean with Baby wipes, I am considerate that way, coz if I don't... She drags Her Hind end by Her front feet with Her back Legs flat to the floor... when I first saw that Behaviour I KNEW WHAT was needed, its not a sin or Perversion to Wipe the Bum of One you love... huh? its the little considerations that consolidate ones Living Love for Another... however nasty it may seem, "compassion has no limits to bring comfort to a one You truly deeply forever Love...

cleanliness is next to Adoration:




this is Deliberately OVERSATURATED with Color, coz I like doing that, it is a Sad Pic of 'a lonely Pony' trying to rest on 3 Legs, Made me ANGRY, coz the Tether was not long enough for it to rest on the Ground, These little ponies are modern Day Slaves of indifferent Rich men who dont care about any of them individually... My Heart is always on the Verge of BREAKING but Buddha and Jesus keep me on the magnetic path of POSITIVE THINKING... Amen...



This is a little clump of Trees at the park that gives one a moment of rest from the Beating heating blinding sun... its a Haven of peace, AND a real Fairy circle... great for a Sweet cheap Picnic with the ones you love, please visit, we may engage in light intellectual Asymmetric conversation... if we meet, (I always carry a Foil in my Walkingstick, so don't try anything, STUPID...

'-'

No comments: