Monday 3 June 2019

Droning at 5.30 am

I just woke up full of Enthusiasm @ around 4.45 am, as per usual, and I had an IMPULSE to SEIZE THE DAY as they say, in Latin... (Carpe Diem) thanks to JT for my seeded deep fascination in that Ancient tongue... She was a Scholar who had a wad of POSH Knowledge...

in fact I remember almost 30% of everything we Shared... she was an Old but Faithful Dog... 3 Laconic Paragraphs Deleted and Excreted...

I woke up and WANTED to FLY, it was a summer Morning the Light was direct Bright and Perfect for long shadows... I have the feeling of an almost limitless Explorationary power to See, wot I could not see before, to go where I have only dreamed of Going...

Unfortunately, I fucked up again and had to Wrestle with the Gymbol because I used INTERPOLATION AGAIN DUH... I am not explaining it... but every flight I am Learning, making new Pathways in my half useless brain... it is happening, data bit by bit... Accumulating into GigaBytes of recorded Footage... 

Here is today's 5.45 am offering...



At Least I had a Go and completed a half-formed Thought into actuality from un-reality... i.e. the Thought Drives it alone. Dreams on their own dont reach reality... they are the Daily Abortions that could have had a Life of their own, but you didn't get out of Bed in time...




No comments: