Sunday 2 June 2019

Pigging on the Red N

Even though I have N I hardly ever Bother to watch ANYTHING on it, as I get bored very quickly you can surmise where its going and it starts to get irritatingly predictable... trying to Thrill you it actually gets tedious... so few people have the right Varients of Believability and uniqueness to make a Story COMPULSIVE many try few get near it, 

I want the fucking TRUTH, Estranged Beauty lost causes and Redemption, hang on there wild Hog, Oink Oink... if the Truth is stranger than fiction, then fiction is just poorly told second rate Lies... for Morons... 

Anyway, let's not get Vitriolic and start Declaiming the great Achievements of others... Nevertheless, I went to N for the usual 5 min audition, then get back to the Net in general, But Last night I got that tingling feeling which makes you want to keep watching, the essence of my Interest was CHRISTINA APPLEGATE, even at 47yr old, but still very enjoyable to just "Perceive" Her Acting is Faultless, She has a little Scar on the Brow of Her Nose by her left Eye, which Endears Her to me a Lot, So the series BINGE I had was...
(20 cent fanfare)

"DEAD TO ME"... (only on N) it was pure Histrionics as far as the Story goes, just one highly unlikely happening after another, carefully Wittled into a tongue in cheek piece of failed comedy, but The 2 Gals got my sense of disbelief to extend beyond my criticisms, I watched it all in one Visceral snack filled Night until sunrise and beyond...

I may watch it all over again tonight, as there is no so-far 2nd Series.. ho hum... I had fun that still malingers 


No comments: