Saturday 4 May 2019

All dried out...

To my Gob-smacked amazement after 4 days in the AIRING CUPBOARD, the Drone has dried out, but there were glitches, only to be expected, I actually flew it only 3ft off the ground, I was surprised to say the least, and now foolishly I bought another, at least I can use it for a Back up, all second hand, New they cost a fucking fortune M8...

One Glitch was the Camera didnt work to start with, only WITHOUT a Micro SD card, it did Work, then the original SD card stopped it from working so I put a new 32gb SD in, and while pushing it in, I kept repeating it over and over like a symbolic Sex act to rub and wear the contacts...

then it worked and recorded while flying, it found GPS 6 Sat's and it was Ready to Fly, did fly and hovered for a few mins, then I landed it back down, fick Me, I could sell this one, but then again I like to have a back_up of everything... anal retentive like that, No Woman could tolerate it, coz I want Teen fanny for Daytime, and Her old Ass when I am ready to fall asleep... for a quick Squirt... just like "everybody else" lol...

So a Water Pheonix HAS Risen not from the fire but fully submerged for over 10 mins, as I had to drive home to get a BIG HOOK and Cable to tie it to.... God is Good to me I cant begin to tell you the Whole Story, it is almost beyond belief, and now I have a new Second Hand Phantom 3 ADVANCED does exactly what the P3Pro can do, and I now have 8 Batteries theoretically I could Fly 4 hours with battery Breaks,

But now I will take Binoculars To SCOUT the Area for Wires cables and fucking Trees with naked arms.... and I must learn to STAY AWAKE while controlling a dangerous flying Object, Ho Hum 

My greatest satisfaction right now is the Wonderful feeling of REDEMPTION, You can Blow it all and still have something Left... This is Living Proof Good things happen to Previously Bad People... the opposite of the Common inversion that bad things happen to Good People... their problem is they EXPECT TOO MUCH to start with, 

DJI Drones are the Best of the Best and very Forgiving in major Crashes and DIPS TOTALLY SUBMERGED in about 9 inches of fast running Fresh Water, it was UpSidedDown with the gimbal "Just above the torrent" intermittently, Be grateful for the smallest Mercy, The more you do with all your heart to make things better, in tiny ways to make this World a better place, all you give from your Heart can if you are blessed, come right back to you...

One is always Staggered and Surprised when Sweet Mercy is Delivered unto you... Praise God on my Knees I am truly Grateful
AMEN, I will never Forget Boo ever again....

Halleluyah 

Wot is For You, will not go By You...
old Scottish Proverb:




No comments: