Sunday 28 April 2019

NDE and me

NDE "Near Death Experience" they come like all fatalistic consequences from a mixture of bad decisions and sheer bad luck... I had a Hot Date 26th, yeah a hot date to remember I nearly lost everything I cared about and could never replace

and if it had gone another way it would have been the end of Me baby for certain sure my mind and my Life gladly with a Noose by own doing...

So what Happened, you might be asking... I had been to another Garage to get a (Race-chip attached) to add more power by fooling the ECU with different demands on fuel delivery, in a nutshell, it Guaranteed 16hp extra, so after the thing was fitted, we went a mile up the road to give Boo a Wee, Testing can wait till later...

so while we were hanging around the Car after a brief walk into dense forestry I sat back in the car and decided to change the Input program, which means tuning IGN on and with a small screwdriver changing 1 of 5 power presets, so I flicked it into 4, Started the Car and Drove Off...

Yes, I forgot Boo, the only thing that matters to me in this fucking shithole of a life I call mine... I was to pre-occupied with my Power increase to remember Her... typical selfish mind-set of a Man playing with Toys, just like the Fucking dickhead I am...

I was driving through deep country and feeling Smug with my new found power increase, then after a mile or so I looked back over my Shoulder and said "Boo" where are you, I thought she had gone behind my seat and so I couldnt see her, then I strained my neck till it almost broke, to see SHE WAS NOT THERE!....

O living Spirit of Christ I was Devastated that I could Forget Her, I screamed like a Woman coz they really display their Gut raw feelings by decibels of Anguish, I cursed God and my Imbecile inherited Genes all my forebears were Farm Workers Thieves and Fornicators from the Gutter of abject poverty in Yorkshire, 

I drove 87 mph up an 11ft wide Country road, not caring about my Stupid Power chip, (but it does seem to work never got to 87 b4 in 3rd gear 4.6k rpm on the RED LINE) every rotation of the wheels was a hold up in my internal PANIC TIME which lasts forever in a few moments and reaches the end of time before The Universe will..

My Distress was at its Lifetime Boost over Maximum, I was on the way killing myself already, if She is not there; I am in for Total MADNESS DISTRESS AND EXCESS OF MANY KINDS, My mentality won't be able to take it, I MUST DIE if She is not there, the ONE THING THAT MAKES MY LIFE HAPPY AND COMPLETE, I had Abandoned thoughtlessly...

There was so much traffic with 4x4's going up and down, I thought she may be a Crushed corpse still half alive, as it was a small 50ft gravel parking place, on a Busy road the Visions that went through my head was a "fast track to hell" My hope was just about giving out, 10 mins have now elapsed, so after almost overheating my Engine, I got there pulled up killed the engine left it in gear to stall, NO SIGN OF HER...

She was not Visible anywhere so I got out and Screamed, Boo My Boo Where are You, With all the Force in me I screamed to get my life back that would surely be over otherwise.. on the 4th Bellowed Over Actor Delivery, I turned around and She was walking toward me from across the road with a wagging tail... (a nightmare on its own across a busy rd) She walked up to me, and Pe@ce came back to Us... Amen +

We had a deep cuddle a lot of snuggling and Nose rubbing with a thousand kisses of gratitude to God, for letting me live on, coz I teel Ya, I would be soon gone, can you imagine me trying to sleep with HER GONE, The WORRY the ANGUISH THE TORMENT people have gone quite badly insane losing an animal friend, go search it is all there...

My Gratitude is Higher with more mass than Everest for the Sweet Mercy given to me, that could so easily have gone very badly indeed. The Nightmares I have been saved from is incalculable. Never say Never coz you will let your own Vow Down, Nothing else in the world can possibly upset me,

and here is an Excellent Example, just To-Day I crashed and totalled My DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone in WATER, So I did WENT FLYING after all (re: the 5th previous blog) for maybe the last time, Flew 2 Batteries and just coming home on the second Batt, 

I had a mishap, cos my eyesight is not good and My Goggles were too dark, it skimmed a tree by a River and fell in the ("WATER "fresh Drinking water btw: that might make a difference" the only stream for MILES and only 30f wide) 

Dont fuck me I fuck myself it's OK I dont need any help for that I am a low intelligent OLD fat Asswipe and general Spunk stick in a Margarita stirred with pure idiocy... and plenty of Cryogenic ICE...

I could not reach down the 10 or so feet of that side of the riverbank, and from the other side which is accessible by a long slope where COWS DRINK but CROSSING THIS RIVER is a Major undertaking, I was going to go for it, so I waded in not caring about my shoes or clothes after 2 steps I was up to my Thighs it musta been 5ft deep in the middle, and My Shoes got sucked into the Fucking Mud, I barely was able to wiggle them out,

IN THE MIDST OF CRISIS THE SUN RISES, as an Old Man I was very out of Breath and sounded like a one cylinder Cement Mixer about to give out...

I was quite near to Maximum effort I ran I jumped over walls! Fell down and rolled around too.. Fuck me I am so unfit, n Old but I am not so fucked up that I couldnt shag a tight slit for hours on end, if one was available, I am always looking for freshly dead still warm Women lol...

Coz it aint Rape it's just interfering with a Corpse, only carries 6 months you are out in 3, dun it before when I was an Apprentice undertaker in Scotland, Some cracks were SEWN together! So took the Cork out their ass and pleased myself in many ways, mind you, it makes your Dick Swell up that embalming Fluid really Stings, I caught Crabs off a corpse, long buried you'll never trace it, am I kidding, do I ever?

you're a Great audience, all anonymous and yet intelligent and well read, I am fascinated by your fascination! same people keep coming BACK! I hope you are mildly amused by my Diversity of Absurdity, I am an Imbecile with a mind half-formed yet my thoughts and words keep you coming back?

You are the only friends I have got... to know as if you'd want to... we have the Perfect Idiosyncratic platonic yet symbiotic non-involved relationship, sounds OK to me baby...

Anyhow I just bought ANOTHER DRONE on eBay 15 mins ago, but the most satisfying thing about my bad day is: my old Drone might be Broken for keeps, it's in the airing Cupboard upside down and the Central heating is on, so in a week I'll try it out but the 4k Camera is FINISHED, I used to put a piece of sellotape over the sd slot, but thought I was being too Anal, wish I had been it might have saved the sensor 

So I had to Drive home and get a Big Hook which I use to weigh Luggage for Air flight and eBay items that are large and so I wound some electric cable around it to fish it out luckily!? 

it was on its back so I was able after several attempts to Hook it and bring it up, I was pissed alright AT MY OWN IDIOCY, was just about to land after almost an Hour on x2 Batts flying... I got careless and fatigued, Such as a fat lazy second rate loser does...

BUT I GOT MY PROPERTY BACK, and the SD card is still WORKING, and at time of writing am uploading from IT for the first time to my Invisible unknown follower's friends and haters... one of My Drone Vids, of which there are several all equally as Boring and unstimulating as the one I will add down below when its finished, its 3.5gb in size so it will be a while, come back when I have added it many hours Later..

you will see what a fool and a Drone are incapable of... I dont pretend to be a pilot but I sure am a Fucking good Bullshitter/POET same thing if you think about it...

so am I upset, Mmm yeah a tiny weeny bit, but I got My Boo they can take Me tonight but please bring Boo, the most important living thing on this Earth in My life is HER, How can I be sad, I got Boo back from the dead; I am Rich for fuck-sake, but I dont want to talk about Bloody Money... it is Free Love I am short of...

And the slimy carcass of a Willing woman before She Pisses the Bed in excitement and excrement... and her guts Explode with all the Gas and covers the crib in foul smelling fish shit like a whale, well she was Fat, didn't know she was a Shit Bomb, I should have selected another Corpse... 

younger fresher maybe a pre-teen OOH he's a fukin Paedo, isn't everybody Darling? every connoisseur of lifes delights want's the freshest flesh and the softest Meat available, old Birds are for Dogs to eat in the Streets of Stalingrad, Old women are for desperate Men without any self-worth or dignity, Old shaggers are "Seminal Urinals" with all the freshness and innocence of a Public toilet...

so I am happy again (what a remarkable recovery from disappointment) Easy peasy when you got fat wad from a benefactor...


RAW UNEDITED, there is one Good Reverse Zoom shot:
and a few nice moments...

but am disgraced by lack of focus and poor judgement, 

No comments: