Monday 6 May 2019

went Up

Got my New s/h Drone out 3 charged Batts, did extensive pre-flight checks and adjustments, Went to several places, Crapped out a few times, then drove on deep into the country, stopped and declined, too windy...

Guess I am a bit Paranoid about flying carefully, coz after about 800ft from you, you cannot see it, or its orientation, that is why the Video Feed is so Important, I didnt use FPV today as it was my first flight with a new Model of the same make as the last one, so the batteries are compatible, so we got plenty of juice...

so I ended up back at the place where I sank the last one, coz people were everywhere, so I parked up got my Chair out and fold up Table, got the backpack out unzipped and forced myself to do at least a Hover or short test flight to see if it functions, and Yeah "it functions" Duh...

Flew for about 7 mins on an already part depleted Batt that I used to update firmware last night etc... and I didnt crash or dunk, I was very cautious, now I have this "better" incredible Machine I want to plan Dawn flights over Emsworth a place I grew up and still miss... and fly over Fields following a Harvester from above... that kinda ting man

Next thing to do is Take the Other drone out before sundown and if that is viable chuck it on the Internet Hight Street.. and make a few Bucks... to think it was totally AWASH in water and still fly's and functions as before!!! I dont see why I should tell the prospective buyer do you? lol...

so now back home feeling Smug and self-satisfied that I actually did what I intended to do for once... High 5 I am off now to Drink a Beer roll a Joint have a Wank and Relax for a few hours, then order a Chinese home Delivery, watch a Movie on my Ultrawide 21.9 Monitor, and probably have another Wank if not too tired...

Thank God I dont have to Be with YOU and pretend to be Friendly, while feeling uptight self-conscious and repressed, as that is what YOU would do to Me... I want to Pick Scabs Squeeze Blackheads and Fart in Peace without distractions like OTHER PEOPLE, who are usually even more evil and devious than I AM...

Most Folk are shallow Plastic and Disposable half-formed Fools who suck the Goodness out of everybody else...

Thanks but leave your SKYPE till another "Season" If you ever learn to be Immediately sincere and without expectations get back to me ASAP

No comments: