Friday 26 April 2019

Victim of Scam

I was so upset after the Failed MOT, I had my suspicions, and wanted them verified, so I went for an independent Analysis and luckily a small Garage nearby said he would do a quick Emissions test for £15, and as I thought, the levels in my Exhaust were within a legal tolerance,

So I called The MOT station and gave them my results, and they eagerly wanted to get me back in next morning at 9.30 to sort it out... and they did, they did Pass my Car and charged my a re-test fee too, that's what its all about there is no Honesty or Decency in Most Garages, they descend on you like a fly on a Turd and see any way they can make you pay extra, this is the nature of Common Manual Workers, low intelligent rude dirty Bent and Greedy by nature...

I'd been going there for 9 years and had dubious results before, so I'm done going back there again, they managed to cost me in total about £140+. £90 for the MOT, £36 for 1 Litre of "Cataclean" £15 for the second emissions test, what a pointless hassle, all for a Scam a con to milk more Mony Mony out of suckling-Pigs like me...

Anyhow, I have Ticket and a Years Freedom to go anywhere I please, and a Car that is Fully legal and functional, to think I got up out of Bed for Nothing is the most annoying, but now I can go back to Bed to meet up with my Astral Friends with whom I spend most of my time... and to Walk Boo in the Forest of Wonders near to my Home...

Today is a new Day and I won't let yesterday bring me down today

No comments: