Sunday 28 January 2018

Zen Droning....

Just the Idea of a Thing is a massless Hollow opposite of its actuality, to think ahead, to pre-visualise, is a very important factor in identified self-empowered intelligence i.e. "to learn" expected situations and complications "ahead of time" SAVES TIME: avoids collisions and wrong decisions, insults and derisions...

It even condenses time into a more usable resource, Mozart could conceive an entire Symphony "at once" then he just extemporised and modified the initial Impulse and honed it into a pretty perfect creation, He was like The Beatles in this respect, He didn't willfully write Duds, Coz he didn't write without feeling it in his Heart and Soul 1st... he or they didn't do "Autopilot" They flew by the seat of their pants... as Free as a Bird... and alighted upon our ears like manna from Heaven

on the wings of Love, you might say, by instinct and a responsive deep unconscious mind that freely influenced the mind of these esteemed creators of "total tonal HAPPINESS" a Genius is never Conscious of their own true talent, because EGO has no part of greatness, except maybe in retirement...

We all have measurable degrees of impairment? i.e. your level of existence in life suspended in your own "Art", not unlike me, I am useless in every activity in life, but the Act of deducing meaning from words and building blocks in sentences and paragraphs, in the Pie Chart of my Talents there is a Slither, much like an Autistic person, with a gift in one single degree in the potential of a mind?

mine is to Describe and Rape the English Language with new ways of saying old things... not deliberately btw: it's very natural impulsive and unrehearsed and hardly ever edited, I like to think a bit like Johnny Rotten, I am an AntiChrist... I am a Word AnarChist 

more gratifying than ejaculation, when I re-read a great sentence, I often start crying, because the Crevasse in which I live only makes sense in a Raw emotion that has no meaning... the words of a spastic interpreted by the external conscious self the distance between the 2 is the Arc and Zenith of your Trajectory to hit your mark with as much precision as you can summon, the focus of a fine mind is a powerful as any weapon ever envisioned..

the Words of a threadbare peasant Changed Humanity not exactly for the better but much better than some others I could mention, Ahem Civilisation is based on one form of spiritual slavery or another, take your pick they are all false

The power of "looking ahead" by pre-visualisation can save your life, it is where Psychics and Physics dwell but they have an extra Threshold, that goes further internally than most ordinary people can envisage, they ignore and reject such areas of thought...  or tiny tingling telltale tap or signs and whispers... kisses from my Late Mother often descend on the top of my head, and I know it is her. She knew I was fucked up and couldn't help it:

SERIOUSLY...

Listen to Your Heart (I loved Roxette back in the day)
and listen to your inner voice, it is there, if you care, to just listen, we would all be better people if we "counted to 10 before you Kill a friend"

God Knows the Mind of God; must have a Conscience? 
o Yeah, Do you? coz I hate to tell you are God, 
so be a good God!

this was meant to be about Drones, but I got stoned... So I finally went out with my DJI Phantom 4 Drone (El Gordo = the fat one) to fly and explore, 3 days in a row!, without flying as it has been a Living Nappy of wet shitty weather, so I had a Good excuse not to fly...

Coz I was and still am to scared to take off at all, Knowing I am a born sub Human Imbecile, so I chickened out 3 days in a row, now the batteries start to discharge after 3 days (I had to set that) so I will have done a complete charge cycle on x2 Batteries that will automatically discharge, WHY? because I don't want to Destroy my pre-visualisation of perfect flight, as long as I don't fly it, I won't lose it, and it can reach an unimaginable 18,000 ft if required, but come the right synchronistic moment in time, I may give in to reality, but I will never fly as well..

as this most amazing non CGI real footage of what is possible with the true ZEN of submitting to fatality and risking your Drone as a substitute Reality only your imagination can achieve... or begin to believe 







No comments: