Thursday 1 February 2018

Virginity Abandoned...

Been "Flying"... not crashing so far, thanks be to St Christopher whom I always seek a safe flight with, Yup Yesterday and today I went out on a mini Adventure with my Pal Boo, we went into the country, I can't begin to tell you how FULFILLED I presently feel, 

I did record Footage on both days, but won't be posting it soon, as I am still a blatant self-evident Ametuer, it's the Pictures and Smoothe Videos I want to capture of things Beautiful and mostly unknown, it may be the reason I was born?... 

I went to a 9th Century Christian church hidden in the South Downs, in a place called "Didling" you won't find it on Google... will you? but it was in the Magna Carta!...

it's gonna take some many several Hours to get intimately familiar and instinctive, with the controls, and the Autonomous "auto options" aspects of it's "robot controlled enhanced panning scanning and circling... and I will need to work out a "Storyboard" to work out aspects of sequences pre-planned, 

"pre-visualised" (Re-Last Blog) at the moment I only have x2 Batteries, but I have ordered x3 more, they retail at £135 a spit, so you can see how Engorged like a stiff Dick I am, about committing to the hole of my Goal, to fly for Hours at a time like a Peaceful non-Predator Drone, not the anti-nasty man drone, Oh boy it is fun and focuses the mind like a Money gun pointed directly at your wallet, one mistake and it's a "Replacement"... by the time I crash this one and get another, I will have 10 batteries, so I gotta keep going or I will lose out huh?

But after 20mins on one Battery, I was too Battered with Zero C' and a strong chilling wind of about 15 mph (variable) So I landed 3rd time ever with no Problems and powered down, there were a lot of Trees around about us, I had to go to 670 ft to get a real total landscape... but I was too occupied with ignorance to shoot anything worth watching, at least to anybody else... but to me it's breathtaking

I am so impressed with the Quality of this DJI Phantom 4 drone I won't don't want ever to give up this incredible absorbing Hobby of a lifetime... every sunny day is a day to Fly to go out and find Fun in ordinary objects seen from a wild new aerial angle you never thought possible, where previously you needed a Helicopter...

its like having a Camera on the back of a Hummingbird... with very stable wings; seeking Ektachrome Nectar, even better there is no film to "re-load" just space, on a tiny SD card, The Beauty of life seen with new eyes, Embrace Technology with both Arms; it won't be long b4 its up your Ass, thank God for Endoscopy; Cameras sometimes see more than eyes can imagine...

guess what I am doing 2morr?... going Droning n Stoning; till I get the shot I was born to take... High as a Kite!... literally To Fly without fear of falling is a very strange concept to grasp fully... Apprentice Angels Needed Good Pay Perks Parking and Free included Happiness and Eternal life on a You-tube Account somewhere... 

who would watch it?

No comments: