Wednesday 31 August 2011

Dread

A terrible negative dread has accumulated over the past few day's and it is affecting the quality of life itself.. I did Fuck up.. RE: previous Blogs, if you can be bothered to go back to see...


I am miserable as a thundercloud... all the thrills of previous high flown emotions are dried to a husk.. I need another fix of a certain "Heroine" not a Drug but a person... Yeah I did fuck up... so I am holding out Hope She understands.. no other living Soul can do it...


There is not a positive thought in my being at the moment... only the spirit of a long lost friend can lift me up again.. put it this way.. without Her Key, I cannot get out of the solitary confinement, that I now find myself in...


Help.. Now I really do Need that call... I hope She reads my mind, if not this Blog.. When your as fucked up as me it's hard to tell right from Wrong, or up from Down...


Please hear my Voice calling in the darkness...




x

No comments: