Monday 15 July 2024

total Adoration

I found the most Perfect Human Being, hundreds of miles away from me, never to be united in any meaningful way, a "muse" that sends a dreamer into a partial Nirvana, a happy place just with the knowledge of their existence...

I got an internet CRUSH on a virtually perfect theoretical company in a fantasy of sublime unity... the impossible contemplation of L O V E... 

a Psychologically mental ACROW (something that holds ceilings up) a mechanism for devising Genuine happiness from a set of precursor thoughts that make you a small part of the subject itself...

the greatest feeling for a human being on this Earth, is to feel love for an impossible unity that was never meant to be... Unrequited Love is the best of all, as you never get to the expense of a Wedding Ring or nasty Divorce... with lashings of guilt persecution and un-resolvable remorse... yeah?

I got a Young lads Crush in an old mans body on a youthful Gal... rather embarrassing in many ways... but as legitimate and genuine as any regular infatuation.. NO I wont even mention Their name, or put a link so you can find this extraordinary Person...

they Exist, She exits... and has taken my Soul to dreamland, Just an ordinary Gal with an amazing lust for life and exploration... the kind of person you would love to be with even for a single day... to share a crispy bacon Roll with and a nice cup of coffee with while staring at an active volcano on Iceland from a camper van...

Wow... she is very courageous and has done such distant trips before; to distant lands... and walked miles in the teeming rain for self discipline, thats the kind of self torture I really admire, and She got lost, But didn't panic...

she is strong yet gentle and resourceful... when she broke down in the middle of the road holding up traffic, she didn't FREAK OUT, but dealt with it and somehow got through it with grace and dignity.... (mind you the fix was not included in the Vid)

thanks to Her I got several replies after my mindless comments... and let me tell you, I felt more love/affection in Her brief comments than I have felt in decades, I am still recovering from our interactions over one day...

She sent me Joy in a few words, more than I ever expected or deserved... on the 13th of July, the 59 month anniversary of my beloved "Boo's" passing... then the next day my Car Overheats and breaks down...

it's gonna cost a Wad... but my heart is still partially glad I had one day in the presence of an Angel who sent me red hearts, and lifted my Being...

The Internet can really touch your soft spots, by association and amelioration by symbiotic existential interpretation, into your very mind itself: 

It's all in the Mind: everywhere out "there" is in HERE our interface with the World and Humanity... it is all available to an imaginative heart...

thank you JM for the recognition of my comments with big red hearts, dont get freaked out... you soothed my old soul for a day of transcendent Emotional equilibrium that I have not felt in many years...

Your the Bomb Baby, and the eye of the hurricane, but you do good in this world unlike tornadoes...

this wicked world is a much better place...
with YOU IN IT sweet Child of eternity...

'~'

No comments: