Wednesday 6 March 2024

Surfing on Joy...

An unforeseen set of circumstances happened last Mon... and led to a complete U-turn into a deep sense of spiritual fulfillment... that continues and persists right up to the moment of typing... god the matrix master has smiled upon me... and the warm tingling uplifting biofeedback of good fortune is filling my body and mind...

I have found the Church of my Heart in the moment of continued existence, a state of endless very gentle pleasure, lapping in like an ocean current onto a small vulnerable island, from the center of your being... 

gifting of free completeness at the moment of perceiving it/feeling it... like a blanket of Morphine and Adrenaline lifting and relaxing the power of the wonderful moment-by-moment continued sense of ongoing completeness, not sure I have the power of English to patently able to explain the pleasure of a "continuous" spritual orgasm that never relents...

No Kidding... I am living in a state of heightened Nirvana/Satori by no deliberate act of my own will... it came to me, not the reverse... but from the future... where the proof of all things exists...


to Witchfairy Xx I give deep thanks... you helped me a lot:

No comments: