I binged it all in one sitting, from the first 2 episodes on my 'LG 32' ULTRAWIDE' Monitor to my pathetic 42' smart TV, (Though I do have a 120' screen and HD Projector in another COLD room I never go to...) but on that them would be black stripes top n bottom... in the 16.9 ratios, (you get that?) but at least the 5.1 Dolby surround sound was an equalizer in the excellence of 'this' entertainment... so I settled to watch it on the 42' in my warm room with air filters Ioniser and Ozone generator, I basically live in my Bedroom, DUH...
The most original Idea ever filmed, it is obsessive and totally compulsive to want more of that which makes you aroused by endless curiosity... all visual style references were utterly KUBRIC in the simplicity of cinematographic description perfectly visualized and delivered, it all made sense to me... fabulously frenetic and suddenly surprising... like a bad dream made especially for you...
the nearness to satisfaction always kept at arm's length, so with a few pauses for walking my hound and looking at the starry sky, and the occasional pause for a shit a piss or a coffee, no wanks in this house (My Libido is totally dead no image of any naked Human can or could now; no longer arouse me, only Death arouses me now, so grateful for each extra hour day and minute...
TV makes life Worthwhile, while you wait to die, Cheers so long
Aufwidesein suckers you were always the fuckers...
YOU CANNOT FUCK WITH A BROKEN HEART:
No comments:
Post a Comment