everybody knows how fascinating so-called reality TV is, who needs fucking fiction when the truth beats any construction of a limited insular imagination... even Charles Dickens and Shakespeare are guilty of invention; the Truth is reality captured as it happens... but you knew that already, of course...
Does anybody hitchhike these days? not many I am guessing... those who do must be desperate or running from the past... what is their story... we want to find out... human suffering is the greatest story of all, not for the schadenfreude but the hope that things may get better for this 'individual' whom we get to like and follow... with 'love and compassion' the finest motives of a human heart...
Hey, NETFLIX get a load of this... here's a REALITY SHOW concept that has no final episode... I was looking for the IDEAS DEPARTMENT, but couldn't find it, so I guess if anyone steals this Idea, I at least have the NET DATE to prove I thought of it first... who cares btw:
OK, here is my, what do they call them... PITCH, that's right they pitch an idea... here is that SACRED PITCH for all you media Bitches out there, including MTV who this is perfect for... mind you MTV is Passe these days lost in a million streaming Ocean of multiplistic diversity, a cornucopia of media kaleidoscope's... only the truth is interesting now->
PREMISE: Route 66 NY to LA... a slow cruise for lost souls as a rich Media company can 'turn around even a single life; we are looking for the last lonely young or old hitch-hiker in the world, who if they are not disagreeable and violent, we will help them reach their Ahem "last destination" (don't want to use 'Final' for obvious reasons GEEKS, btw: a great series of fun teen flicks I enjoyed every one)
ahem however Folks, freaks geeks, and lost minds on a Helter-skelter of drug abuse to terminal impact... I am deadly super-serious...
How do we do it?
We travel in a convoy with a bus at the back miles behind, that has all the luxury you could imagine, including a Shower Doctor and Dentist traveling with us, the Scouts at the front of our multiple vehicles would be a "lookout camera wagon" to seek the "lucky Hitchers we want to try helping to the other side of the country who had no idea someone like US would pick them up and try to help them in their lives... in any way, that the Producers see fit to do... we will take them to wherever they want to go, clothe them feed them and give them a chance on a decent future...
Imagine... lost disenfranchised Kids and older people walking the most challenging routes across the Megalith of physical American Geology... Thousands of desolate miles where the lost are sometimes to be found and Fed at least... and we get to hear their story...
Reality is where it is at, such a Show I would pay to watch it.... would someone in the future projection Dept get back to me for the other, 6 salient factors that would make this a compulsive viewing Hit...
I will accept offers from Amazon... you have no Idea How cheap I am you can make it legal for Pennies, and then there is no dispute or lawsuits...
THIS IS NOT MY ONLY CHEAP FACTUAL previously unconsidered idea, a virtual gold mine for streaming TV online, they always want more new original content...
contact me for things you never ever even considered... it only takes one idea to alter previously ignorant perceptions with amazement... the truth is more satisfying to watch than some contrived fiction full of cheap plastic actors... who just can't stop Acting... we all had enough of that...
call it something like...
The Magical mysterious American Road tour
1st Draft may tweak it later... for descriptive errors and other abortions...
No comments:
Post a Comment