God Have Mercy on my Pointless Soul and worthless life, But I bought a Wok, in Memory of a sensible Gal I once Knew, 'Ol ginger Nut' Her pubic Hair was like a rusty Brillo pad, that had scrubbed its last dirty pot... but went on to scrub further, she has had more dick than the channel tunnel is long, if you count every thrust of every dick she ever licked sucked and 'spat out the content's she hated the taste of lukewarm Spunk in Her mouth...
Who can blame her it would be equally repugnant for me, (I ain't no cocksucker, shoot me first) However, I erotically digress as I undress the wicked past I have lived, excuse me, while I wipe up.
So I got a Wok on offer on eBay, and all I can think of is the Chinese Cabbage She, that chick above, used to make, oh my god, How you can make an ordinary Cabbage turn into a mind-blowing meal when served with bits of sausage, I remember it so well I can almost taste it... Thank you, Old Gal, you were the most sensible Lady I ever spent 2 years within a basement of horrors... you must be 72 now, jeez, but you are still that same game gal deep inside...
I hired a PI to get your Picture's from various focal lengths, and you must have sold your souls to the Devil, I got em back you dont look a day over 65!... thanks for all you did and suffered to make me the Asshole I am today... thankyou from the bottom of my underpants, see you in Hell 'I guess'...
Thanks for the Dramatic memory of many shattered reflections of the many mirrors we broke not to mention the windows I smashed and push you through...
Pe@ce to You from this side of the Volcano, before we all fall in... I still miss you after 40 years, go figure... in retrospect, I think I actually Loved you but was too immature and backward to express it rationally...
there but for the grace of...
Tonight I will Wok with all I got, don't have a clue but I bought all the appropriate ingredients and peanut oil... If I dont post again the place burnt down, hey thats a free cremation lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment