smack on the wrist... here are some not very good pics, that have been size reduced or they would all be 15mb Jpegs, they are cut to 64k for speed of up/download K? check em out... in spite of non-pro-quality, they speak a thousand words anyway...
He is a Real Gentleman in the car never Jumps into the front or Barks or distracts me or moans crys etc... He is my little Bro and works hard at being good... click to enlarge
A bit Blurred, but you get his Spirit of exploration and interest in general in the world around Him, its only 64k down from 16mb for ease of access here in net-land..
He is a Diplomat with any Dog, and tries to be friendly always, they (RSPCA) suggested I use a MUZZLE but God Forgive me, I CANT TO THAT TO HIM: Ever...
so much FUR underneath he is a Skinny little Doggy...
He looks Fat here, but it is all soft Fur, the moment you touch it you swoon with delight at his gentleness and supreme intelligence for making a life with good behaviour, I am so Falling in Love with this Small Lad, we got so much going on between us,
to crack an old linguistic Nut, "he is as Good as Gold" and much more valuable than Mere "Electro-Plate" or a fortune that" cannot buy you Love" just misery and regrets... and sleepless nights of distress, The Gift of an Animals Trust and gentle Love, is PRICELESS in a material World
Thank GOD for the good fortune to find such a Dear friend so soon (8.2 weeks since Boo left me on this plane of existence) I feel blessed Touched by the hand of the great Matrix Master...
I never wanted to live more; than I do right now, for Him, not just me, this is not about a Me or an I, this is the manifestation of the LOGOS; the active principle of the Universe ~
TO LOVE AND BE LOVED To give and receive back all you would want for yourself, but give it to another... the nature of a Mother, the Sacrifice of a Brother, to give and not get it back, Love is always the Ultimate Sacrifice... you will never get it all back, but wot the heck GO FOR IT anyway... it's better to "give it helps you live" *
(Ella Wheeler Wilcox, Great American Poet)*
"It is a far far better thing I do To-day than I have ever done, it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known''
(Charles Dickens; a Tale of two cities)
you get the message...

No comments:
Post a Comment