I woke up restless at Dawn waiting for the light so we could go out for our morning walk, Sir D lays beside me on his back, my hand rests on his Furry tummy, feeling his warmth, each time I partially wake He is Still there, and I reassure him with a loving little rub n little tickle...
I had a premonition the day before I collected Sir D, of him laying next to me just as it transpired as described above,
This is Bliss even at 5.55am any opportunity to play cuddle rub n tickle walk explore run jump skip sniff snort and roll around, (and thats just me!) this little Pal is 16lbs of intelligent playful Joy, his presence affects me like a calming Drug... intermittently I just crack up n Cry for Boo, Real Sobs, like those you had as a kid and cant catch yout breath remember them? then I just touch Sir D and feel his Fur and warmth then all sorrows relent when tears are spent
But without my Little Spitzer, I would fold up and fall to pieces altogether, Comfort and warm affection is essential for a happy life, to all sentient entities, I would rather starve than live without Love, and its only 7:40, the day has only just begun I am Ecstatic and the Weather forecast looks fantastic today, can you imagine how much fun is on its way to us... '~'
an optimistic outlook is imminent after a Bowl of Cheerios n Cinnamon, with full cream Milk, I had no idea you could still feel like a Child at my Age with no pressure or worries, just fun Joy n Sun is all you need to be Happy! living in the moment, without anticipation for the next, or worry about the last...
The very living Definition of a Transcendental state, caused by a positive exterior influence and the internal state of perpetual acceptance to fate to pursue the good path of "Right thought, Right deed, Right word, Right Action, right outcome" to be with good intentions and fair play to all with a generous spirit and a smile in your heart to bring Love and Hope to all you meet quietly and discreet...
is to be a living Buddha, and show the way to Nirvana for those less inspired than yourself... to become one with the Light of the World
GOOD LUCK Grasshopper...
OM...
Thursday, 3 October 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment