Saturday 3 August 2019

Time Travel Crush

You know I am slow and ignorant plus add Stupid and a bit backward, I should have been a Mongol, but a few genes saved me from that fate... I got a Retarded late in the day realisation...

Linda Ronstadt... OUCH, How did I ever miss her back in the day? o yeah I heard the name but didn't respond emotionally with interest... but recently I happened upon her Mariachi Period, and was reduced to tears, the amount of emotion and that 'Break' in the voice just flawed me, for the next week I did a "self-induced post Graduate course into Her entire Life" thank God For YouTube, (no thank GOOGLE!)

I am so in retro love with Her, Such a Natural deep intelligence, I am not fit to Lick her Sandals... let alone Bore her to Death with my Limited conversation... BUT Admoration at a distance by emotion alone is enough for me... 

She Never Married, which is Admirable if you hear her reasons, (do your own research) But, She Adopted 2 Children and gave up goin on the road, to raise em... so Normal Natural unaffected Without Arrogance or Vanity so Practical and Humble, She now Has Parkinson's, But it hardly Shows! She is still Articulate and very Detailed in her Descriptions and always has a good word for others, Never got hung up on Drugs or getting Old, She reads Avidly, Supports the education of Child Immigrants, "In-Person by being with them"

More Goodness than I could ever emulate except by giving my life for others... like she does every day... Long may She Live to Share Her Good Will with the World... I am Nothing, But her existence gives me 'something that cannot be lost' 





HOPE '~' and faith in the Goodness of womankind:

No comments: