Thursday 22 August 2019

a Wonderful day

Hard to actually believe myself, but Somehow I have been ministered to, do you know what that translates into? My very hurt Heart and Broken soul have been Administered into the relaxation of Joy and equanimity...

No Idea How this has happened, I feel Blessed by God itself and grateful for a Day of opportunity unwasted... I had a very full Day... and the more I tried to keep the schedule the better I started to feel... My Boo is at a place before Life and after Death, where She was before conceived, in the vast Holding space for Consciousness, as I see it,

I.E. she is as happy as ever she could be or would be, She Loved Her Sleep, Now She has it in Slumbers undisturbed.... this just came about today, I feel Relieved of a Burden with the Help of those who are "Unseen" how else can I make sense of it... 

I keep asking myself "Why do I feel so good?" because I am Equalised forgiven and redeemed all at once, Ask me tomorrow, this could be a Trip, or the God Darn Real Deal... I have been to so many Churches to find Peace, I actually think it has been Delivered, 

Been Busy since 6:30 preparing a Photographic journey, that I booked by phone to a Local place of wonder Beauty and Good taste... got my Gimble, My Tello, (tiny Drone), My Monopod for my Nikon DSLR, and My main Drone to do a 2.8 mile very simple trip, just to see if I could crash it again, Will post the Vid Later it will take a few hours to Upload, here are a Few Stills from the place, I visited it in person on the same day as the Drone flight added later, here are KEY Pictures from the place called WOOLBEADING, Deep in the heart of Sussex rural Farmland,








Vid will be a while... hang in there...
Here is the Dull Video, sorry I tried...


No comments: