Tuesday 18 June 2019

Bad Weather Forces Hibernation

More Womb time than expected... I can't get outta here soon, but I am ready to be born again, rather quickly... The shitty Pissy weather prevents me from enjoying my New clutch, which has at least 100k of wear in it,...

But I am having a private one-man party instead... the doors to heaven are always open to the lighthearted... even if all you have for friends are bed Bugs and spiders, or lucky enough to have a real live living Animal/Pal like a Dog... the best people you could ever spend a life with ...

Hope Springs eternal, duh... it's just great to be conscious and in a good body that has no pain... is a sanctuary for any life form...

The best is yet to be but not far off... DISCLOSURE WILL BE UNIVERSAL... The dead come back and the past is relived all over again,

wot will you do differently this time, Chances are you will do it the same, Coz Losers never learn:

No comments: