Monday 10 June 2019

A Low Blow Killed Houdini

Had a bit of a knockdown which was hard to negotiate emotionally... I got an unexpected Thump to the rump when my Baby Merc Clutch finally started fading, and the hard glove that hit me is the Bill, a Very lot of folding paper money...

the Number is immaterial but the blow to me is quite Scooping in the finance dept, but very Do-able all the same, though it does mean I will have to Skip my weekly visit to the Kindergarten Whorehouse 'as I call it' for 10 days, absence makes you Harder as paratroopers say... I still got Plenty of rubber to fuck around with, n at least 2 Ltr of KY Ahem... 

In my many years of frustration, I have myself actually made HOMEMADE VAGINAS, out of all sorts of materials, including Chicken wire and carved Mahogany with Catuss Roots for texture, one thing I have found that is ESSENTIAL, IS the substitute PUBIC BONE, without it...

it just won't work, your brain needs that assurance that only a PUBIC BONE will give... that sends that 'This is either a real Vagina or one very much like one' that stretch not just of Flesh but imagination... into believing an illusion, just like the 'real-thing' guffaw...

Soft Silicone is the Ideal Material after many years of experimentation I can put my hand on my Heart and my cock and tell you this is the Best fake "BLUBBER FLESH FATTY ORIFICE you can ever get Acquainted with... as long as you follow the rules, you won't know the difference in the dark, x4 2mw LEDs achieve "body Temperature" in 11 mins...

Always use a FRESH FEMDOM the greatest invention ever for lonely old Ejaculating Wankers, who still have plenty of Sperm to spill... fit it into your BESPOKE HANDCRAFTED CUNT, pull it through, and add a touch of spit and Lemon Juice for your after Orgasm Cocktail, mixed with Vodka, drunk directly from the hole without a soul....

that's how I deal with Worries, I just Embed my entire brain and body into a state of Sexual Anticipation, even without a Goal or legitimate hole, add a tad of Self Hypnosis, and you'll wonder why you ever Married a human 

when in fact a 2 Kilo Block of silicone will be more fun and more faithful, than any FAT ASSED BEOTCH with smelly messy periods leaving Blood clots all over your Pristine all white Penthouse home... and stinky Vaginal discharge on your Bently Steering Wheel...

You much better off Masturbating than FUCKING HUMANITY, it's cheaper Faster Smoother wiser and Economically a double Plus, anyhow by Wed this week I will be Driving again HOORAY...

Wot saddens me is the Droning I am missing today... the trips into the fields and cliffs that surround me... soon we will be free dont worry about anything, that is my point Duh...

No comments: