Tuesday 14 May 2019

Self Actualisation

OMG what another wonderful day in the presence of Buddha, if you will, My Day felt like "Liquid Silk in the soul" Guess What I did to-day... uh

I went Flying baby, with a pre-navigated route I did last night at 5 am, in fact I made about 8-11 preplanned flights all through the night, I am losing weight, coz I am in Love and dont wanna eat, it is too time-consuming, However nice it went in, Food Kills you

anyhow, I am getting so much more awake aware alive alert and Attenuated to the maximum Thought of the moment, just like ZEN Buddism, the passionate focus on the moment with total interest is an undying love affair that cannot end, SATORI NIRVANA PEACE WITH GOD, whatever you may call it,

I am Kissing Clouds literally and dont care when I am taken to the Other side because I have found a Pathway to my Destiny, and each step requires courage, but the results are Pathologically Positive in the Body and the Mind... each thought crests on the Wave of another,

and to surf on the wave successfully is the Purpose of Thought, Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Theta, but most of all "Coherence at the moment of Realisation'' that in fact "YOU ARE ALIVE" (still alive)

Run Scream Explore Create the World is your Canvas, I am still learning the hurdles of the ultimate transfer to the LIGHT, but in the meantime, I am enjoying life, more than you could fit in a Shoebox...

BEING IS THE ACT OF LIFE IN A CALM SOUL
and sharing with others, to help them along...

OK Here is today's less than Perfect Offering But I am happy that the Deliberate attempt to DO SOMETHING actually happened... and you can witness my slow progress into meaningful artistic achievement, But My BLOG is my best feature so far.... ha ha '-' if Drone-ing can equal my inveterate natural stream of limitless Eloquence, I may give up Going to the Toilet... and washing again



STATS: 90% pre Navigated on PC, 10% freehand used 25% of Full battery Max Height 435ft distance travelled only 3,225ft, Happy to get it Home! more Flights all Summer Long, and each one gets a tiny bit better, at least I think so... Light is the CANVAS a Drone is a BRUSH, I couldn't have said it better Myself... Oh, I did, Applause... much Laughter and passing of Toxic Wind...

OK I went back and re-edited this a double speed, I think its better, like I say leaning all the time, never stopping... here it is ----





No comments: