Sunday 12 May 2019

Just a Perfect Day

Had the most Dangerously Exciting Day for a While... went flying "with confidence" I have a new Degree in; sanity and confident control over this little life and my Drone, Today I went to 2 places and to my disappointment the First Flight Program I had planned to do, a 1.8 mile Tour of an ancient estate, 

Not only would it not PURGE the Mission, but the reason it gave was also the Altitude was too High!, So instead of fixing the problem I just Flew LIVE i.e. hands-on, as I had 3 full Batts and had hardly used the one inserted, Later I went to settings and raised my Altitude Limit to 999ft, it was fine after that... 

so reluctantly I took off and Slaved at the controls, a crowd of Kids was very entertained, anyway I flew a few Thousand Feet, My max Range is... wait for it... 16.500ft Yup no Kidding, that's live Flying like I said hands on, but you can pre-program a very intricate flight path that will exceed that and lose all contact with the controller and go 10 MILES away!! fuck Yeah, and after it has finished it will come back to you,

if you have correctly calculated Batt Endurance, and any unforeseen Headwinds etc, etc... but it can easily be done... I would rather trust an Algorithm than my poor judgement and lack of fluid control... it is as faithful as a Beloved Friend... Ahhh...

oh yeah... but I would not want to risk my Investment on such a silly long journey... YET: but knowing it will, and could, do that, is very exciting, I could Program it to take off from my home and go even further, then I get in My car and it TRACKS my Vehicle all the way... DUH... my best friends are in Chips... then when it gets there I have pre-programmed it to LAND... piece of cake when you "know how"

I have been Dribbling for Days about this, There is no Limit where you can go and Do this, well; to be Sober and serious it is illegal to fly over 400ft or beyond the line of sight, but who actually cares when the results are so good...

See the flight I did today right here... my first LITCHI Graduation video if you will... Expect more I am a whore for Drones..



Flight Stats: total Distance 10,983ft trip around the landscape reaching 980ft max height AND the ENTIRE flight only used 30% of a full battery, Fuch Yeah... this is superb Kit...

No comments: