Tuesday 21 May 2019

A Productive~Day

Getting more organised to go n do a Drone Shoot, went 40-mile round trip, to a 10th century Church in the middle of No-where, Called St Wilfreds, Selsey Sx, I shot another Church Wanna See? I am Becoming a Serial Droner... Todays Humble offering...




I did the last Drone flight on the SAME BATTERY The White Horse too, I tell Ya DJI Drones are the Pick of the crop and very trustworthy Professional Machines that are actually considered Aircraft wow

Praise be to God, an extended INTERIOR cutaway version i.e. extra footage with a handheld Gimbal... will be added Later with luck, come back if you want to see it in a tad more detail, I coulda have done a better Job, Problem is I am a fat lazy slob. the need for Food Prevented me from staying longer... and Boo was hungry too, She matters more than anything material or artistic:

X+

No comments: