Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Time

Just awoken from my self induced time travel Coma... no more tears for long lost reflections of Xmas long gone, it is Done, Christmas is a recurrent emotional Abortion for many people... it debilitates and destablises...

Welcome to the future, you made it from the past, i.e. 2018  which is as dead and locked in aspic as any Fossil... the wonderful Organic Memories of the past are somehow made available to you, but there are tens of thousands of days you cannot remember at all, for money sex or a gun to your head...

your entire life is one long single take. (with very many missing segments) and that shutter is always closing on the last and opening to the next micro-fraction of a very long life even at 50 years... Most folks are a fistful of sweet recollections, or bitter, sweet n Sour, scarred events long gone, but still bleeding scars from the Magma Chamber of the Human Heart... Most volcanos are like human souls, mostly Dormant and definitely Vacant, (pretty vacant) are you missing any time perhaps?...

sounds more like pop music than a bum ass blog?

I was walking My Boo and deliberately kept saying "Happy New Year to everyone I passed" in a hearty voice; almost everyone responded in kind, like friendly rats with massive brains, I would wait until I was almost upon them, then Laser them with Artificial Joy, People "came to life" in reaction, it was a nice continuous succession of real-time events.. for at least 22 mins...

Then we got back to the privacy and safety of my baby mini Merc Rolled a Mary-Jane tampon and sucked the life out of it, oh btw: I always attend to Boo before I enjoy a Bong, make sure She gets "ionised water" yup the Water is for Both of us... No treats, coz She's had too many... I try to be cruel to be kind, but always submit to the moment present and give kindness... because cruelty itself hurts you deeply much much later, years decades later indeed... giving love extends not only life but the limitations of your consciousness to the levels of a Guru... 

that's how so many kids get Obese, giving the ones you love what they Love... being cruel is hard, when you totally understand the victims' point of view, no? But a stern Lesson is well deserved by most of us, who has the heart to dish out punishment, huh...

That's Why Christians Rule the airwaves We have more Mercy than all the rest put together... we bring hope and the limitless postulations of goodness even when those who are supposed to be doing good, end up doing bad.

ARE YOU WORTH THE SPIT IN YOUR MOUTH? 
OR THE WORD ON YOUR TOUNG 
are you no more than a used Condom
or really truly someone,

that you would want to know:

or do you emulate a Saint, 
who turns out to be a fake

POP culture is about to Live forever


Drop the beat !!!!

Hey Dan, Hows your Old loose slimy slit? I plug it by proxy with a strangers Proboscis, My dick is every dick, your Cunt is the destination Wormhole to everyman Forever... thanks for the ride I had in the distant past... it still thrills me... 

Your Beaver is like the Hudson River... its always, 'flowin'... Your pussy drips and skid marks are still on my sheets... plus a real life screen print of your PERFECT ASS... in menstrual Blood and Cum, in a pink stain that beats any Picasso...

I fucking framed it...and hung it at the Head of my Bed...

Yo still ma Bitch 
but you have the Remote control...
for my LED soul...

No comments: