Monday 23 July 2018

Mother

O Mumma, I silently cry, nobody hears me, ( am actually listening to "the sound of Silence (Disturbed version) while writing" even fewer care, Calling out to my Lost gone burnt to ashes ground to dust Ma... I miss My Mother and I am not afraid to state it, I didn't realise how very many much I loved you, HELP me Momma, my perfect sentient guardian of good love...




Without you I have nobody, I am nobody, I am utterly nothing, I miss My Ma: This song brings me Close to Her, maybe it will help you as well...

when Mum/Mom is really gone, you aint got
NO-ONE: don't I know it, leave me in my misery....
to Cry in silence: I love to Cry for My Mother I do it in between Blogs and periods of Drinking, Blo lets it flo, what a catharsis 

Lrt me Cry Till I die, I don't really care enough to STOP, but will continue my Holistic course of Natural Remedies... that ease the Blood loss of grief; a Good Cry always clears the sinuses after a GOOD BLOW, a nice cup of Tea usually fixes it, 

You got to know when to STOP
CRYING !!! it's deeply instinctive 

No comments: