Thursday 24 May 2018

Missing Metal

I get pangs of Loss, missing my old Car, it was so good to me, although it had its bugbears and problems, like the windscreen wipers, and the rear windows, both of which died over time, in spite of fitting x3 "Temics" the part that usually fails in all cars getting older, last of all to fail is the Motor, but rear drivers side did!, it broke my heart...

The sole reason I wanted to change Cars is actually that My Dog "Boo" likes to put her head out the window and feel the cool air, but for 5 months after 3 Temics, it failed 4evr. it upset me She couldn't enjoy fresh air at the touch of a button, 

and Boo Used to stand up on her hind legs and look to me as if to say, hey, open the window please, and I had to say to Her Sorry Boo its stopped working I am not being mean...

it bothered me so much I nearly bought an entire Back Door until I found out it had a missing window... so the search began for a donor from a generous owner, and I must just say this, to decrease my repeating regret that I let my Old Car Go... I bought it 3 days after My Mother died, as the Car ~I had then snapped its Timing Belt, on the way back from collecting My Mothers items in the Thunder and rain on my way home I saw a light Blue flash? all around the car, I drove on to the Garage Store to buy Liquor... my recently Dead Mother did not approve, as I got back in the Car in the very heavy pouring rain, it started than a bang and a Shudder, and that was a dead car,

as it would cost more to replace the engine than the car was worth, about £2k, I called out the AA and waited then when He came, I got out into the Torrential heavy still pouring rain, in only a cotton Shirt, and got drenched as I held the Hood up for the Repairman...

He said Games up Mate, you no longer have an Engine that will ever start again without a re-build...

3 Days after My Mothers Death! I couldn't take it all in, it was a bad week let us say... so by luck a good deal and fair fortune I got a Silver Scenic 2: 1.9 DCI I was petrified my Mother was unhappy with me and was going to Spook This Car too, and the Day after I got it home, it too, DIED. 

Are you getting this I was finished no more Money to buy another, But the AA guy came round, and told me the battery was dead, (yet another Death in such a short time!) this was getting tedious, but with a New Batt it came back to life, so that Car was Lazarus and rose back from the Deceased...

But I was a Bag of Nerves after that, will it start today was a regular thought, I do get a bit Neurotic, as you can imagine after such negative experiences repeatedly bashing your skull... it was a dual time of Grief for my My Mum and recovering from Bankruptcy simultaneously, so I was extra Jumpy'...

for some time the doors used to open and close for no reason? I was sure My Mum really was haunting me, as Had asked Her to, but not by killing Cars, that was some years ago, and now I am missing that "travel Pod" with so much Fun we all had in it, but I guess it will drive to Destruction...

Like the rest of us!... in the moment that matters, which is Now, all things being equal the best has happened, and I am enjoying the change very much, its so nice to have something sweet and beautiful to repeatedly enjoy just by being near it, in it, or simply look at it, just like Pussy, this is the metallic type, no KY required: or Sex Sought: I have evolved into happy Avitar made from the shadows of stars

everybody is always evolving into Now, it never stops it just keeps expanding much like the Universe, just like you,

Until you "Pop" and become a snack for extraterrestrials... covered in Joy Juice and sugar into a snowball of remembrance


No comments: