Wednesday 25 April 2018

My Old Hat

Sad Realisation, I lost the beautiful Felt Hat My Mother gave Me about 15 years ago, I am Crestfallen in a pool of melancholia and dark misery, its a part of our past, now gone, just noticed yesterday...

But remember all things get lost and ground to dust, and every treasured possession gets pawned by time and mischance, it just brings home to me that I am slowly parting from My Mother, item by item, Atom by atom... till only My Soul is left Naked in ashes...

Each increment of erasure hurts as another thing gets lost and mislaid... like losing the grip of a small child's hand, in a vast crowd, and being tormented with worry for their well being,

god Knows I love My Mother More than when She was alive, and this loss hurts like a stab in the guts, But to survive Emotionally one must acclimatise to sorrow with a fearless retort.

costing you many a tear of Hurt, but; pain is the currency of a Soul that feels, those closed-minded and selfish will never understand what it is to give a little something that means so very much when you are most alone and afraid... the last comfort a mere thought can bring you, a tiny star twinkling with hope, that leads to comfort and salvation...

+

No comments: