Sunday 29 April 2018

moram perturbationem

Update on the MG (Monoatomic gold) my beard hair has been white for many a year, yet today I notice in astonishment hundreds of my beards new growth is black like it used to be, 15 years ago?... I was ready to call this MG a load of crap, and a scam even but I am developing a testament... of personal experience But...

moram perturbationem! = "excitement delayed" I now Aquiesse toward the scrambled emotions I was feeling, the previous Disappointment "serves a purpose" I see it clearly now, I am now Committed to raising my little misery into Joy, with persistence n dedication; Equilibrium equal to the task and fertile contemplation, and a half teaspoon (that's all ya need) every morning of dear old MG, it's not that expensive, go search, and buy, and reverse parts of the Ageing process for yourself... You'd be a Fool not to:

to have the "anti effect" like a magnet opposes same poles, baby, everything that IS, is electromagnetic in essence, My polarity is changing, from reaction to attraction, Please view this Video on MG, there are hundreds about similar to this I urge you to do your own Research and try this amazing substance...

Jump to 2:18' to miss the boring introduction...


*~'

No comments: