Saturday 27 August 2011

Witchfairy (without names or places)

5 Whole Years Ago, I stumbled upon a rare and precious find... a "Heart with a Mind" and we had some great times together.. although that is not Actually in real time reality... Coz She is a Gal I met online.. we never met, But in the Soaring emotions of the untamed heart we lived in each others Soul.. rather too deeply.. & without direction... so we improvised each other into Extinction... and final Curtain...


No Exaggeration... it got kinda Fired up in a place that was without oxygen, and we ran out of breath 7 months later.. and She has Haunted me all these 5 Years.. we stopped communicating Xmas 06.. 4.7 years Ago...


In the time of the heart, that is a Trillion eternitys.. I finally got over it/Her last Year.. I was dead inside, for all that time.... last week She wrote to me.. and I could not believe my eyes.. just to see her name, set my Brain aflame.. not with Adolescent over excitable emotions, but like a Mountain Climber who fell and hung by a rope all alone, She came from out of the Sky to SAVE me, and also Hopefully Herself.. Please God...


The Shock.. made me take stock... "What to do for the best?" for Her... I wanted the best... So D sorry if I sounded disinterested and Harsh, in my letter.. NO BLAME HERE except to me..


What a Magnanimous Act of Humanity.. to Quote from a letter I sent Her.. I got cold feet, and didn't want to muck things up.. so silence was the best immediate action... OK coz She wanted to SKYPE, and that freaked me out a bit.. So I went into Denial.. like ass holes do.... and let it roll.. and turned my back to the World.. but I am up to speed Now D.. thanks for forgiving me.. and OK if it is only for one first and; last time.. Lets Bury those hatchets and find the true meaning of reciprocity... (to, give & take)


The Point I wanted to make in those 2mails was... because there is no Romantic obsessional element now... in other words because I DONT love You, Romantically, the Irony is I LIKE you even more... So don't be tremulous and hold back.. I will catch that ball if you fall, that You threw to me last week... Come on Your an American.. people without limit's...  Sassy New York 4:00am Samaritan Java drinking deep thinking super-soul... that I ever met... GO RED-SOCKS... lets unite in Liberty's Crown, and in virtuality, look down on the Whole Town, and Say... this is our moment to truly connect, as loving friends, who no longer pretend..


You once told me, a Phrase I will never forget so help me God... "There are Hundreds of ways to.. love someone... I didnt understand it then.. Jesus Christ... I do Now.... aftw 4+Years in the desert, and bring me cold water to drink from the spring of Mercy... to Forgive takes a Mighty heart indeed, hence these endless sentences I breathe.. Wow, I feel Great... all thanks to You..



if You see I am online, it means I am waiting for You, not anybody else... OK.. so please be assured, I want to do good for You.. right now.. whenever You get around to it... You wont regret it.. I have a one man Show to Give You via live camera SKYPE...


Better get some popcorn, coz its better than a Movie.. that is live without copies, and "for your Eyes only" we are both a couple of overstrung violins.. so please realx, I want to reduce Your Hypertension... soothe You, hold you in My heart and Comfort You..


Really, I never wanted to give anyone else more good than I could do to You... I am totally cool.. and will surprise You with the potency of our Communication... I think You just saved my life... and I want to reciprocate likewise.. x10...


Take it easy; a Friend is waiting, not some monster Boyfriend.. with an attitude or cruelty to inflict... but Patients & Human-kindness (my favourite Word in the lexicon of the Human heart's attributes..)




Take your time.. Peace to You... x
I am here For You.. whenever You want me to ;-)




K?...


DEMI LOVATO.. Your Cousin, says it all in this Song.. Wish I had Written these Words.. just to sing to You...







I Adore Demi Lovato and Her Best Friend Selly..
4ever x


This is a Great Song Too.. Really !!
and says a lot that I wish I had said..

No comments: