Tuesday 12 December 2023

Hello to old fanny-flaps

I often think of old girlfriends, from time to time and just one of them turns out justifiably at the top of the list... you don't need a name, just to know She made Chinese Cabbage... that I have yearned for many years, such a taste I cannot describe... Sausage hot pot was another masterpiece of Hers...

she excited and stimulated every sense I ever had to overload...

she was a real Pal a friend and a part-time beaten wife... sorry it is true, I was an incurable drunk at the time, it is a wonder I can strive at 70 coz I took it easy in many ways...

But I am coming again not to penetrate but to Ameliorate, She was the finest Woman who ever tried to love me... 

Jamilis Tesstorato, what a bitch what a fuc* what a Woman... what a lost memory how soon is now in a memory...


Thank GLASGOW for the 11 11 Cow... 1978 wasn't all bad, but turned out sad and broken, Sorry JT, I really do still love you in gratitude alone... thanks for the baby, cut to pieces... thanks for the pleasure you gave me that made it...


Hope you survive the imminent holocaust...

No comments: