now were Home I am waiting for it to dry off, then I have to get him in the Shower... Life is wonderful considering the recent past; My little Boy is the Ultimate Solution to all that Pain and sorrow, we have been getting on Great, our bonding is closer each day, we have an INTUITIVE SYMBIOTIC Relationship, we share and understand one another bit by bit,
he even stops Barking when someone comes up the stairs, when I ASK HIM he stops, His intelligence is remarkable after just 5 Days together. we have a Good thing going on, nights of proper sleep, with my hand on his furry tummy I fall asleep like a baby, and awake with wonder to play with my new pal all over again, It's all I have to live for:
if I had learnt this Love Compassion and understanding many years ago I would be somewhere else by now, but I wouldnt change the present situation for Speculation on a better life, you gotta make the most of the one you already have, gentle compromise is always the best option when seeking what is really worth the effort to attain...
Human Love is DUPLISTIC and so ultimately UNTRUE, your much better off loving something that really loves you back... when you have Achieved the love n Trust of an ANIMAL, you are beginning to see the SELFLESSNESS of Love itself... Only in NATURE Human or otherwise, will you find the source of the essence of lovingkindness and unstoppable Compassion that brings Joy to Your Heart n Soul that no other can reach touch or fill...
Animal Love is the finest Love across the kingdom of life on Earth, No ordinary human Being equals one lost Puppy dying in the Gutter
So many folk are going to Hell for the love of another, get life get LOVE get a PET and devote your meaningless existence to another worth the effort to Administer your best side to,
an Animal is always better than an Angry Human... even an Angry Dog makes more sense than a BIGOT or a RACIST, or a madman with an AK-47
Dogs dont make War, (we are the DOGS of WAR!) they only want food and peace... and a whole lot of loving, which many of em never get...
Divorce your pointless mean fornicating spouse, and get a real friend who wants NOTHING BUT LOVE yet will give you EVERYTHING including their life to make you Happy... Seriously there is no Sweeter Trust and unconditional Love than that of a so-called dum Dog, Dogs AINT DUM
WE ARE !!
Dear George, closer than my Brother
Deeper than sleeping... "your intuition"
No comments:
Post a Comment