Monday, 23 September 2019

OMG its a DOG

Thursday I will Hopefully collect SIR DIDDIMUS as previously seen in this here blog, toms I will see him again for an hour at least to see how much further we may even begin to bond, 

Boo's spirit will help me no DOUBT, I need a Pal very much, to walk and exercise me and IT, I aint walked a half-mile in 5 weeks since Boo Curled up and went to sleep...

Thank you for your Thoughts I can definitely Feel em... You cannot hide a good intention or secret favourable wish...

Thank God for Old Emerica, most of my readers are Yanks... so thanks to them darn Americans The people who gave the EARTH FREEDOM, Quite an Achievement huh?

when breaking the speed of Morality, Go DIRECT TO AMERICA, Where Genius has a place to live and overdose, Take me Home Country roads... where is the place of Peace?

Here or elsewhere, please let me know when your SURE

You get my disenfranchised patriotism for the land of the free and the infinitely fucked up from the ground up... 

No comments: