See this, click to enlarge Screengrab from my ULTRAWIDE Monitor...
Just right of Centre, the WHITE DEAD TREE... take notice of the single long side branch... if you watch the video you will see a Car Pass in the background, see the road close by? all background Trees mostly match, go See on GOOGLE MAPS, (the electronic route to Everwhere with pictures) road location adjacent to TREE 51°15'32.9"N 0°12'51.4"E
Here is the Video, Check it for yourself, I think I just found a NEW BEATLES PILRAMMIDGE for us simple Fans who just can't ever get enough...
Here below are GPS co-ordinates in the white box
CLICK TO SEE THE TINY NUMBERS of Tree Location:
I want to DRONE IT in tribute.... its 90 mins from my home pity its almost winter... But My little Pal Sir D would love it but need a Weather window to save a wasted journey


No comments:
Post a Comment