Tuesday 13 August 2019

DEAD in the Back of My Car...

My Gal boo is going Stiff right now IN THE BACK OF MY CAR... I asked a couple of people to help me, and all I Got was a CHROME PLATED SHOVEL from a neighbour...

Later tonight ON MY OWN without a YouTube Camera, I will Put My favourite living thing in the Ground, just over the road at the Edge of a Football Field. Where we walked Tumbled and had so much entangled intimacy with Snuggles n cuddles 

OMG, today will alter the pointless course of my meaningless life, The only Great significance I can draw from all my entire Life, is the sweet Love I got From Boo... OMG my heart is on a George Forman GRIDDLE, No Human can ever equal the selfless love and continuous close devotion She gave me daily... Now every Day is without Her... Please have mercy +

Still in the back of my Car 6.5 hours since She died, I checked on Her and Held Her just a few minutes ago, and She is beginning to go into Rigour Mortis and getting stiffer, I Held her and Rubbed her tummy, My Heart is missing a Valve, My Family is without a survivor My soul is ~surfing on a Tsunami towards rocks and destruction, Please 'Originator' Have mercy on me

Sadness is Educational, may I learn from my loss Wickedness... and total ignorance, I deserve no more than I have Got: but if in doubt when you cant see because of tears, be Either Depleted Defeated or Short sighted dont evr say you saw the truth, NOBODY WOULDEVER BELIEVE YOU..

No comments: