Wednesday 9 January 2019

For Dannielle

Just wanted to post you some Good feelings and healing thoughts, if you need em, I still worry bout you Hun, hope you live long and have serious Fun...

Love out '~'

ps: sorry bout your Tiny Friend, he cant still be alive after all this time.. if not I am so sorry for your Loss he is as beloved as you are to me, baby girl, I want to love you like a child all over again: like the first time you felt a desire you had no name for... one finger at a time, till your relaxed enough to take it All... 

Let me do it to it...
the way gals like it...

this is all theory I dont do it in practice, 
I wish I knew but the probability is impervious to  previsualisation the moment of Truth forever Approaches you HEAD ON,

Wear a seat belt or be Spaghetti 

No comments: