Wednesday 16 January 2019

Second hand Soul

Life is the greatest Ride in the Universe: so why not live indefinitely?... Duh; as if, Huh? who would take the leap from a Cliff which might never end?. have you got the Guts to risk your life to "Find a Life"...

there are scenes of Grotesquely mutilated body parts, and flashing images which might tip you stomach into a vomit pump for a short time, Reader discretion is advised; you dont have to go beyond this point:

You could go browse eBay or eat food have sex or masturbate, I dont Fikin care, just dont blame me if I tempted you into thinking you may, might possibly live at least as long as a Joshua Tree... or Mighty Oak, Hey we are trees with legs!...

I pity trees for that very reason, they are always stuck in the same place... that is why so many of them are Murdered, because they are in the way of a new Car Park, or Duplex, Condofucking-minions, where the recently homeless can move in and steal rape and Murder their Neighbours, (Like they do!) OK Shut up this is serious... this is what happened to the Saudi Prince who wanted more than Allah was prepared to deliver...

An unlimited wealthy Arabic Prince Ali wanted to play with Nature because he was persuaded to chance the promise of an extended life that could enhance and hold for many hundreds of years... with no risk or Danger to him, Tempting to say the least...

He was fascinated by Dr Liu a Japanese Geneticist who had advanced theories which were harmless to the Donor; i.e. theoretical Body copies made by an advanced cloning technique, non-invasive just like a Physiological 3D printer, no harm no pain, just a scan and a Being is grown from a Zygote copy i.e the first "transaction of the impossible fraction" (do a little research) of a likely probability...

at an accelerated growth this copy of the Donor takes just 12 months to reach the point of "embarkation" to receptive, a total BLANK, able only to breathe and to regulate its vital needs as a body, it is a lifesized "Empty Baby" it has no memory but only the most primal kind as noted above,

this is where the Genius of the Japanese Guy puts the doner into a coma, and over 15 days copies the originators learned experience and memories of very personal depth, like the first time you learnt to tie a Bow, how to wipe your bottom, and walk vertically without the aid of a wheelchair...

the intricate detail of the "Donor" is perfectly replicated, with small exceptions, he ordered a modified face as he was unhappy with the one nature gave him, so now the moment of truth arrives...

INT NIGHT LABORATORY

The Copy wakes up, thinking He is actually the originator, he is a perfect Neurol Copy of the 'donor', the Conflict of one mind divided into two begins, Both know the PIN numbers to the endless accounts of bullion, both know every secret told to them from friends, yet one is quite noticeably Younger and fitter, he gets up and stretches his limbs and seems incredulous as to how fit and perky he feels now atomically aged 32 years old... half the donors age..

He "Ali the copy" is in a large incubator and starts a conversation with Dr Liu who oversaw the entire conception and full procedure... He and his team hear the first words of the finished COPY of Ali the original

ALI COPY:
'Dr Liu are you there!... I feel unbelievable, tell me; am I in the copy already, is this the new Me, am I transferred yet? I feel very excited awake and very very Horney actually I could inseminate a Dozen fertile Females right now! do you mind if I masturbate? sorry, I can't resist it......"

Dr Liu: 
"we dont want to shock you, with reality too much yet... it looks like it has worked so far, but it will take sometime before we are really sure... we dont want "Dolly the sheep syndrome" 

at this time 'Ali' the Donor who was also waking from a therapeutically induced sleep was listening to this 2-way conversation, and slightly incredulous realisation now taking hold in his apprehensive mind...

ALI:
LIU! who are you talking to!! what's happening?... did it work...? What's your Heads up?

DR LIU:
Well as far as I can Determine, the Copy is alive awake and aware, with all your intimate memories and familiarity with your whole combined existence...

ALI:
What! I am supposed to be in the copy....

DR LIU:
you Are!...

ALI:
Wait a minute... I am still here in the original, the thing that is the deep ME is still here, I dont feel like I have actually Transferred,

DR LIU:
yes, you have, Didn't I explain to you so carefully before you committed to pay for this treatment, I said you will be perfectly copied to a Body that can theoretically live indefinitely... I didn't say your core essence could be guaranteed to 'Jump' from you to it, it has all the characteristics of You in a Perfect Younger copy as we agreed to deliver....

ALI:
in other words, I have a younger twin that will live hundreds of years, and I/me the originator will die, like a normal Person, I thought I was going to live forever...

DR LIU:
Yes, in fact. both are true, but the copy has its very own personal 'ergo sum I' which is as near to identical to Yours, if you want to totally transfer we suggest you terminate your life functions, we can do it for you free of any further charge; as you are already connected to the system, this is the final part, are you willing you be terminated? as yet it is only theoretical that you will jump to the new body, this is the only way to test Einstein's theory of distant influence and Harmonic assimilation... it's your Call...

ALI:
forget that, that is exactly what I do not want, I am not going to scuttle a ship that floats... No. I want to meet the copy and see how accurate your work is, and what my Money has paid for... I have attractive female Cousins that I would like copies of, for my own pleasure... if this works like you say it may, I want to copy 'Other people' too...

Dr Liu:
lets take it one step at a time, first come and meet your 'Organic replica' dont get ahead of yourself so to speak... in a room full of Copies who can prove their identity? we are bordering on the threshold of God's dominion, we dont want to make mistakes or half-formed fakes... or tempt the Devil in the detail that undoes us all...

("Unknown to Ali, Dr Liu has made a third Copy, which he intends to substitute for the Original Ali so he can acquire his power and vast wealth, he has Intentions to take hostage all the Islamic Scholars and so-called Holy Men so he can Manipulate their influence on the ignorant and slowly take control of the entire Arabic Race, via synthesised manipulation of the entire Gene pool, and then the rest of the human world is his Oyster, how many levels of truth and reality do you want? we are already deeper into this Outlandish supposition than you could possibly begin to believe or comprehend...)


who wants to play a game wid me called let's write a Movie that we really want to see... I will work for Food free Booze back rubs and fresh Dope, and you can take all the glory... I seek to seed deep excitement direct to the nerves, not third rate abortions fried in used transmission Oil... impossible tangents and twists await, upside down inside out stories that will make you scratch your loins and double triple wipe your Bot...

the ultimate Horror Story is being Stolen from life, and nobody knows your gone, because a Copy has taken your place, and now fucks your wife spends your money and fools everybody by doing 'Nothing' by just being themselves...

I need a Story Buddy, that is a World-Wide open request to a sentient mind, for a love affair by the gymnastics of narrative linguistics at the level and very limit of the human Imagination...

Coils of classic Drama are unfolding from within me... like moulds that grow from no-where, I cannot stop my mind from making them... I have at least 3 mindbenders... this included, plus a halz Dozen Bubble Gum Wrapper shorts...

HELP! I need an agent an Editor and a Bookmark from the shroud of Turin... that's a Voyage to peace of mind beyond reckoning or understanding the sweet buds of eternity bloom into a soft bed that is by nature welcoming and gentle unlike people, who will always let you down,

you cannot compare the Cruelty of Man, to the Mercy of God, it is a calculation beyond definition to compute

No comments: